Reviews for Clear Blue Eyes and the Shell Exterior
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was amazing! I wish you would continue and explain more about his life. (: Great job! Oh, poor Mark...
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
god, how many times have i read this? it makes my heart ache every single time, even though i've practically memorized it. i love the discovery over time on Joanne's part, how hard it is to get close to him, and i love that everyone only sees a few pieces of the puzzle at a time.

one of my favorite images-"the crying heard through the thin walls of the loft," makes me wish he were real, or i was fictional, just so i could hug him.
Purplerandomthoughts chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
WOW-perfect characterization

absolutely amazing

i was a lil confused about what exactly was happening at the end but it was awesome anyways :-)
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
THIS WAS AWESOME!

I sound like a squeeling teenager.

Seriously. Great writing!

Kam :)
Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This story is beautiful. I've never read anything quite like it, and I love it. Amazing!
Snurtz chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Whoa. Weird. I like interaction between Joanne and Mark.
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Y'know. This is about the fifth or sixth time I've read this story, and I've no idea why I never left a review. Anyway... Here it is now. (Better late than never, right?)

I must admit that the very first time I read through this, I was a bit confused, but that's probably because I didn't read the ending carefully. However, with the second readthrough, I decided that I really, really like this piece!

It's really very touching... moving. And very sad. There are so many versions of Mark, of how his past life was and of how he turns out, but I think this one is very... poignent. It's... it's a lot like what I envisioned Mark really being like. Not exactly as I imagined his life, but... I could see this happening.

I could picture Mark being an almost empty shell like this. And given the way you've set this up, I can picture him cutting himself, too. But, I really, really like this story. I mean, I'm pretty sad about Mark being like this'n all. But, I still like it.

I've read a lot of your stories, though generally I don't have enough time to review them because I'm doing homework at the time, or am reading them during lunch period at school, but I'm going to take this time to say that I really like most of your Rent-fics. I haven't read all of them, so I can't say in honesty that I like all of them, now can I? -giggles-

Anyway, you have an interesting and wonderful writing style. So many of your stories, short as they are, strike a chord, so to speak. I really, really enjoy reading them...

Yeah... I have to go now ( a curse upon needing sleep )...

But, do know you've got another fan!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Ooh, that was good. Shivers. I like. I can't imagine why this doesn't have scores of reviews.
Krys33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I adore stories with no dialogue. And I absolutely love short one shots. This was good. Damn good. :D Be sure you keep up the awesome work.

-Krystal
whisperitonce chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
wow... thats really good. Like, amazingly good. I loved it, your characterizations were great!