Reviews for Still Here
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Mark is like their rock...But the Rock needs his own rock too...
wallytheking chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ugh. This fic was amazing. It made me cry. This is the first time I've ever felt the need to write a review for a fanfic I've read (on or otherwise). I loved it. You're fantastic.
headsouth chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
great oneshot :)
FoodOfLove chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
oh my god. why is something so sexy so sad?

this almost made me cry. and it's smut. and it's a first. damnit, this is like, so effing awesome like ZOMGZOMGZOMG and i'm going crazy. this is so brilliant. and slightly depressing. damnit i think that this is my favorite fic ever!

roger and mark are love and you know it.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aww *claps* I loved that story. It was so sweet.

Ashley
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC! yes caps were necessary ( ;-D ) and I know you already know that I'm in love with this fanfic but I felt that I had to say it again. It's one of my favorites... of all time and I've read so much Rent fanfiction.

Absolutely beautiful and wonderful in so many ways. I love you and your writing and your Mark and Roger.

FallenAngel331 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I was wondering why this was starting to sound familiar... Speed_Rent n.n But still quite an excellent job! I really liked this one.
Lyz chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Aww. I read this on speedrent earlier and loved it.
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
WOW! SO poignant so emotional so in character. Beautiful piece, brilliant really. And extremely touching. One of the best I've read!