Reviews for Captivity
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Well, I have some good news and some bad news. Good news? The story was great just like all your others! Please don't get me wrong for saying this, (or misunderstand me) but it was just a little confusing. Just a little, I don't want to embarrass you or anything...

Bads news? I have a problem with the E-mail part of my computer. If you send an E-mail, I might not get it so please don't get upset if I do not say "thank-you" or anything, because you are rather kind and polite to replying back to your reviewers!

Keep up the good work with your story-writing! It is about time that that I find someone who writes clearly and cleanly!
BlueGlass54 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was an excellent short story. Not quite as good as some of your others, bu far better than half the Ecco fanfics I've read. Maybe I didn't like it quite as much as I might have because I didn't see the plothole your stry is filling as a plothole. Anyway, still really good. I liked how you switched between the two Eccos. Also, I was kind of worried about this story not having any reviews. That's fixed now!