Reviews for The New Challengers
Hurricane Kazama chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
COOL! *looks stoned

but what happened to Marth or did he die somewhere with his team mates? Plan on adding any couples in?
Shinobi Medli chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
I've always thought of Pikachu as a boy, but its debateable.. maybe this SSB Pikachu is different from the Anime one, though? So you could do either..?

I dunno. Anyways, I have this favorited. :) BTW though, howcome Jigglypuff talks but Pikachu doesn't?
Pat the almighty chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
torturing luigi hes cool. thunder only strikes its own position. can be either male or female.4How come jigglypuff can talk but pikachu cant , i get mewtwo(1 word)cuz hes psychic.? bring yoshi& mewtwo back PLLEASE. This story pwns(thats good)
BabyGurl278 chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
Ya Malon! Woohoo! Go Malon! Go Malon! She rocks, seriously. And Go Fox's team for winning the team prize. Fox rocks as well! Haha. I loved this chapter. So much action and I must say good-job for doing so well with nine characters. I have go through the same thing with Onimous Return, which features a lot more characters. Again, wonderful chapter.

I can't wait for you to update! You must!

P.S. I always believed Pikachu was a boy.
Shadow Minamino chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Darn, I wanted Pikachu to win. ( he is my third fave 1st being roy, 2nd being mewtwo.)Oh well, malon sure showed zelda though.I can't wait till the next chapter.
BabyGurl278 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Yah! Update! Woot! Woot! Nice. I'm glad the arguement thing between Malon and Zelda was cleared up. The TV thing is still freaky and yah! A race! Who will win? Who will win...I want to vote Fox's group, because I love Fox! Wee! Uh, I guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out, heh. Keep up the good work!
Ryna-chan chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
HA! IN YOUR FACE, ZELDA! (victory dance) Malon isn't all that helpless! :D

(recovers) Em, to put in simple words...

THIS CHAPPY ROCKED!

Hee, the humor! The action! The suspense! I had no idea who was gonna win (although, I figured Zelda wouldn't)!

Dang straight Malon would win the individual prize! :p

And yay for Fox's team! What an excellent desplay of teamwork! *sniffle*

Gotta say one thing though: Since when is Young Link SLOW? He's one of the faster charaters, right? Maybe not compared to Fox...but...Humph. :P Meanie, making him look bad.

Heheh, Another great chapter! Can't wait for more Zelda bash-*ahem* I mean, humor! Yeah...humor...

Oh, and I always believed Pikachu to be a guy. w
Ryna-chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Two chapters, TWO! (giggles madly) Oh, I love this chapter for the charater development!

Jigglypuff already is turning into a deep charater, with her own thoughts on everything! She's so cute! (snuggles)

Ah...deep personalities and such-and-such. I'm loving every moment of it!

Espically the "cat fight" between Malon and Zelda. :p

Well, on to the next chapter! (laughs insanely)
dannylaghitiyahoo.com chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
I really, really love this update as soon as the way,luigi's letter to bowser was it up!
BabyGurl278 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Aw Fox...I feel a bit sorry for him. I think the pairings for the rooms are going to be interesting and I feel kind a sorry for Roy, that he didn't really get to be with Joanna. Serves him write for trying to hit on her, haha. I think this story is going really good and I'm glad for an update so soon. I guess I should thank Rynada for that one. I can't wait to see what happens next and ya, the TV rising from the floor is kinda creepy. Wonder what Master Hand is going to plan next. Good job with the chapter! I didn't see any mistakes, either.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Again, another great chapter! The timeline thing makes sense with Joanna, but just so I don't give away anything to everyone else, I'm not gonna say why she acted like that (my own details are a tad hazy too, as I didn't finish playing the game since my friend is the one with the 360, so the only reason why I know WHY she acted like that is because my friend told me.). I also liked that short face-off between Joanna and Fox. Anyways, Link rooming with Ganondorf! Um, can anyone say FIGHT, as both of them will probably be fighting one-another all night, to Mario's dismay. Although he seems pretty happy since he didn't get paired with Wario. But will Wario try to hit on Peach? Ok, I don't know any of these answers, you're the only one who does since you're the one writing this story. You alone hold the power! Ha ha, well again great chapter, and I hope you keep up the good work, with not only this story, but all of your stories!

-halomasterchief

P.S: Good job keeping Fox in character, by the way. I could definetly imagine him being that wary around strangers.
Ryna-chan chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Total yayness! *squeal* _ I was so touched by the Fox and Joanna scene, I didn't know anything about Fox's past, so I'm glad you're gonna explain stuff.

"I regret nothing!" LOL, I swear there are so many things I can use as quotes...Luigi's so cool.

I didn't spot any mistakes once again, so maybe you work better when you're half-asleep...? :D

Crazy hand is so cool, with his lemons and all. You half except him to say: "I am a watermelon spewing the sunshine of the winter." XD ...Don't ask.

Already with the drama between Malon and Zelda. Malon can whoop Zelda's butt anyday! XD ...Seriosly.

And...Young Link is so mature! *huggles* Much better than mine...

Put Young Zelda in this. Awkwardness is what you want. XD More funniness will insue! Young Link will be all: "How in Hyrule did *you* get here?"
Ryna-chan chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
"Crush! Destroy! Rearrange Princess Zelda's wardrobe so that she cannot find any of the clothes she is looking for, and will therefore get mad, ahahahaha!"

I swear, I have to use that quote from now on. XD Another awesome chapter...and...*GASP* So many smashers left! Not that I care though. I actually didn't care for the charaters that left. _ And...*DOUBLE GASP* Kirby beileves in Jigglypuff? ...who would've saw that coming? And...*Gasps so much, she faints* The punch bowl scene! LOL! It was like my fourth chapter of "Roy, our irish boy", but the personalities switched! _ Roy had what was coming to him. XD
Way of the Sheikah chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Again, another great chapter! I liked the touches to Joanna Dark's personality, as she would be in character acting like she did. At least, that's what I feel personally. You left all my favorite characters in this tournament, so I don't have any regrets (maybe Mewtwo...if you could, maybe you could bring him back? He's the only Pokemon I actually like!). Anyways, keep going with this story! It has unique aspects that will hopefully attract more reviewers! (because I think it deserves more reviews

-halomasterchief

P.S: FYI, Kirby is pink, not red. Probably a typo, so I won't complain. This site does some pretty weird things to chapters sometimes. Just thought you should know, that's all.
Unedited Creativity chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Your story is awesomeness but I'm starting to grow weary of that Malon. XD *holds Link at gun-point to marry Princess Zelda* Still, uber awesomeness on your part. Just don't make me get "aggressive" with ol' Malon.