Reviews for The New Challengers
Anonymous 1216 chapter 5 . 1/8
Hello agin. It's me. I hope you've been seeing my messages. Anyway, to the point. I really like the story so far and I look forward to you finishing it. I bid thee farewell, and see you soon.
Anonymous1216 chapter 4 . 1/8
Hi it's me,your buddy Anonymous! Im liking the story and see you next chapter!
Anonymous1216 chapter 2 . 1/8
Hello! It's me, anonymous! You know, from links trials? Anyway, I hope you keep it up, I'm a huge fan! Also, I just chose that name, since I don't want to share my real name, but I have an account know,so I will start on my fan fic( I first attempted to right it out in a notebook, key word 'attempted'). Its a legend of Zelda one,BTW.
Hurricane Kazama chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
COOL! *looks stoned

but what happened to Marth or did he die somewhere with his team mates? Plan on adding any couples in?
DESTROY IT chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
I've always thought of Pikachu as a boy, but its debateable.. maybe this SSB Pikachu is different from the Anime one, though? So you could do either..?

I dunno. Anyways, I have this favorited. :) BTW though, howcome Jigglypuff talks but Pikachu doesn't?
Pat the almighty chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
torturing luigi hes cool. thunder only strikes its own position. can be either male or female.4How come jigglypuff can talk but pikachu cant , i get mewtwo(1 word)cuz hes psychic.? bring yoshi& mewtwo back PLLEASE. This story pwns(thats good)
BabyGurl278 chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
Ya Malon! Woohoo! Go Malon! Go Malon! She rocks, seriously. And Go Fox's team for winning the team prize. Fox rocks as well! Haha. I loved this chapter. So much action and I must say good-job for doing so well with nine characters. I have go through the same thing with Onimous Return, which features a lot more characters. Again, wonderful chapter.

I can't wait for you to update! You must!

P.S. I always believed Pikachu was a boy.
Shadow Minamino chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Darn, I wanted Pikachu to win. ( he is my third fave 1st being roy, 2nd being mewtwo.)Oh well, malon sure showed zelda though.I can't wait till the next chapter.
BabyGurl278 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Yah! Update! Woot! Woot! Nice. I'm glad the arguement thing between Malon and Zelda was cleared up. The TV thing is still freaky and yah! A race! Who will win? Who will win...I want to vote Fox's group, because I love Fox! Wee! Uh, I guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out, heh. Keep up the good work!
Ryna-chan chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
HA! IN YOUR FACE, ZELDA! (victory dance) Malon isn't all that helpless! :D

(recovers) Em, to put in simple words...

THIS CHAPPY ROCKED!

Hee, the humor! The action! The suspense! I had no idea who was gonna win (although, I figured Zelda wouldn't)!

Dang straight Malon would win the individual prize! :p

And yay for Fox's team! What an excellent desplay of teamwork! *sniffle*

Gotta say one thing though: Since when is Young Link SLOW? He's one of the faster charaters, right? Maybe not compared to Fox...but...Humph. :P Meanie, making him look bad.

Heheh, Another great chapter! Can't wait for more Zelda bash-*ahem* I mean, humor! Yeah...humor...

Oh, and I always believed Pikachu to be a guy. w
Ryna-chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Two chapters, TWO! (giggles madly) Oh, I love this chapter for the charater development!

Jigglypuff already is turning into a deep charater, with her own thoughts on everything! She's so cute! (snuggles)

Ah...deep personalities and such-and-such. I'm loving every moment of it!

Espically the "cat fight" between Malon and Zelda. :p

Well, on to the next chapter! (laughs insanely)
dannylaghitiyahoo.com chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
I really, really love this update as soon as the way,luigi's letter to bowser was it up!
BabyGurl278 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Aw Fox...I feel a bit sorry for him. I think the pairings for the rooms are going to be interesting and I feel kind a sorry for Roy, that he didn't really get to be with Joanna. Serves him write for trying to hit on her, haha. I think this story is going really good and I'm glad for an update so soon. I guess I should thank Rynada for that one. I can't wait to see what happens next and ya, the TV rising from the floor is kinda creepy. Wonder what Master Hand is going to plan next. Good job with the chapter! I didn't see any mistakes, either.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Again, another great chapter! The timeline thing makes sense with Joanna, but just so I don't give away anything to everyone else, I'm not gonna say why she acted like that (my own details are a tad hazy too, as I didn't finish playing the game since my friend is the one with the 360, so the only reason why I know WHY she acted like that is because my friend told me.). I also liked that short face-off between Joanna and Fox. Anyways, Link rooming with Ganondorf! Um, can anyone say FIGHT, as both of them will probably be fighting one-another all night, to Mario's dismay. Although he seems pretty happy since he didn't get paired with Wario. But will Wario try to hit on Peach? Ok, I don't know any of these answers, you're the only one who does since you're the one writing this story. You alone hold the power! Ha ha, well again great chapter, and I hope you keep up the good work, with not only this story, but all of your stories!

-halomasterchief

P.S: Good job keeping Fox in character, by the way. I could definetly imagine him being that wary around strangers.
Ryna-chan chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Total yayness! *squeal* _ I was so touched by the Fox and Joanna scene, I didn't know anything about Fox's past, so I'm glad you're gonna explain stuff.

"I regret nothing!" LOL, I swear there are so many things I can use as quotes...Luigi's so cool.

I didn't spot any mistakes once again, so maybe you work better when you're half-asleep...? :D

Crazy hand is so cool, with his lemons and all. You half except him to say: "I am a watermelon spewing the sunshine of the winter." XD ...Don't ask.

Already with the drama between Malon and Zelda. Malon can whoop Zelda's butt anyday! XD ...Seriosly.

And...Young Link is so mature! *huggles* Much better than mine...

Put Young Zelda in this. Awkwardness is what you want. XD More funniness will insue! Young Link will be all: "How in Hyrule did *you* get here?"