Reviews for Vietnam
reality deviant chapter 1 . 8/17
this is a great oneshot.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 8/7
i enjoyed reading this.
asdf chapter 1 . 7/26
how old was the average vietnam recruit? 19? RIP innocent tools of global fascism
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 7/16
Woah,.Thats deep! I love sad past stories of people hu are very funny characters in the cartoons or whatnot! Great work:)
gaul1 chapter 1 . 6/10
good story, bye
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow I got shivers down my spine
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/4
that was good very good and very powerful nice job
StarSpew chapter 1 . 2/23
The only time to be brave is when you're afraid. This is a really nice fic. Thanks for sharing the story.
pokemondoctorwho chapter 1 . 2/13
Love it I really do.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/5
The idea is very interesting and sad...I do like it though and they do say that war changes people.

Missing Jade Snake chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love how you explain the reasons behind why Shaggy acts the way he does.

Pretty magnificent, I'm tossed up between wanting a sequel or making peace that its perfect the way it is.

Either way, great job!
MadRaving chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Provides some really nice backstory to Shaggy, makes him far more likeable. Bravo on that, I'd certainly love to see more like this, though I know this is probably gonna stay a one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I've come to read this so many times, never quite saw the character the same way again, so great. Would love a sequel where the gang do find out. Maybe a villain is an old army buddy with PTSD who accidentally outs him.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
God speed shaggy. may you rest in peace.
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Disturbingly plausible. It doesn't need any more to it, because there is no way he would say anything.