Reviews for Vietnam
And it isn't till part three that us inattentive readers finally know that Fred is covering and deflecting the question for Shaggy here.
Miko1st chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow! You got DEEP! I've never read a scooby fanfic, now I really want to read more of them.
theeternalrival1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
poor shaggy
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
this puts a whole new spin on the character, or at lest shows a lot of depth beneath the comic relief
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Still best Shaggy story on this site.
GardenViper chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Hey loved this just wanted to let you know there is a full name for Shaggy officially. His name is Norville "Shaggy" Rogers.

Fred Jones
Daphne Blake
Velma Dinkley

Thought you may find it useful if you wanted to make corrections or not. Still good story.
Priest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I like this, it makes Shaggy's behavior in the cartoon make sense. any one who has ever had a bad exsperieance while in the military that i have met (my self included) seam to let there grooming go by the wayside and develope some odd querks baced on there situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Will shaggy ever tell is friends
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This was brilliant.
LordNemesis chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Ya and it would explain how he got so broken and acting like a drugy.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Not bad. Not inspired, but not bad. I don't think you need to link his eating habits to trauma. Shaggy as Shaggy in Vietnam could be amusing and entertaining, oppose to Shaggy being Shaggy because of Vietnam.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
this is a great oneshot.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
i enjoyed reading this.
asdf chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
how old was the average vietnam recruit? 19? RIP innocent tools of global fascism