Reviews for Expect Little Sleep Tonight
Chimeishou chapter 1 . 4/15
That's a morbid way to say I love you but I guess it is quite mugen-like (with his background it's quite explainable) Xd

Anyway great fic thanks for writing and sharing it ~3
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 2/19
I finally found this again after so many years! i freaking love this story!
This is one of the best Fics I have ever read
SkoRn3d chapter 6 . 12/1/2020
I really don’t know how many times I’ve read this - it never gets old. I never get tired of this story. Seriously
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2020
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST!
Sierra Fae chapter 6 . 8/28/2020
I hate that there isn’t more, yet I love how it ended. This is the best Samurai Champloo fic I’ve read, true to character and the story line seems straight out of an episode.
Lotusxdoll chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
I have to give this story high praises. It's over a decade old, but one of the best I've read. I rarely found story's that kept Mugen in character. I had given up years ago and came to terms with the strong possibility that it just didn't exist.
Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop hold a special place in my heart. No matter how many times you watch them, one can't help but notice something new and deeper than the last time. I feel like I found that in this story.
This story felt like it was in the realm of possibility for an anime like that and not an author trying to force their own vision onto already developed characters. Mugan wasn't sickeningly sweet and romantic. The author mananged to keep him the same while still exposing his softer side in a way a man like him could feel. But Fuu could understand him and didn't need him to turn to a ball of mush for her. I also enjoyed the darker underone in the last paragraph. Words of devotion don't come easy in the same way threats do for a man like that. And again, keeping them in character, Fuu knew exactly what he meant and it was enough.
This is a gem of a story and Im glad I finally read it.
Trillify chapter 6 . 4/27/2020
I know it's years later but this story is still awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2020
Hhhh
Shizuka Kaze34 chapter 6 . 10/14/2019
thank you, author, for writing this.
Luxs chapter 6 . 9/20/2019
the best Muufuu fanfics. I think you got their personality on point with out being totally out of character. your character analysis of both of them are great. great job. with the ending.
Bone Princess chapter 6 . 9/15/2019
You absolutely breathe Samurai Champloo - these words resonated like Soul and Maka from Soul Eater! It’s gritty, stirring, take-by-the-fricken’ force kind of story. This isn’t JUST Fanfiction -This. Is. Literature.
Chii Yoshi chapter 6 . 7/13/2019
that was such a great story. Your writing is so well paced and the characters are not even in the slightest ooc.
loved it
ZxVelo chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
I really enjoyed this story great job!
Luxs chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
very realistic. it was exactly how I imagined it. great fanfic!