Reviews for Expect Little Sleep Tonight
uzumakigirl371 chapter 6 . 7/12
Holy absolute fuck! I have never loved and enjoyed a story like this in such a long time! It was so ridiculously good! I'm going to print this out and save for another read later. Thank you for portraying the characters so well and respectfully. It's hard to find writers who do it this well. Ugh! I wanna say so many good things about this fanfiction, but they would just be repetitive. I just want to say that you are an amazing writer and I hope this is not the last I read from you.

p.s. they way you wrote the sex scene really made me jealous of Fuu. This is how you can tell who is an amazing writer. When you wish you were in their place. Again, amazing fanfiction. Thank you for writing it.
kagomesdance chapter 6 . 4/1
Wow..this was really well done.

Congrats to you! :)
I just want you to know I have read this fic multiple times over the yeard and everytime it gets better
UpdateCraver chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Well written. I really liked this one, especially are the last chapter. Now how about a part 2 into the future of this fiction?
kenzeaye chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I have to admit, when I wandered in here and saw so many fics about Fuu getting trapped in a brothel and getting saved/screwed by either Jin or Mugen, I rolled my eyes at the obviousness of the contrivance, and thought, 'Wow, what a disservice to this show.' But I saw how many reviews and favs this fic had, so I decided to give it a day in court. Damn, did I have to eat my words! Even though the centerpiece of this fic is an extended smut scene, this is still a desperately haunting tale, with a lot of beautiful and thoughtful and gut-wrenching moments. I think you captured Mugen and Fuu as well as any author could have. When I read the scene of Mugen watching Fuu as she sleeps, "Mystline" creeps into my head and it makes me want to bawl. I've read this three times in the last week, and I'm probably going to read it again now. Awesome job. Wish like hell there was more, but also glad it ended where it did. I think that's always the best reaction an author could hope for in a reader.
Jantran chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Great ending to a very nice and brief story. The amount of content plus explanation for characters' choices and thoughts was amazing!
Mrs BlueSky chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
Dead Citadel: Are you alive? You should be, baby. At times like these, is when I start to think that the writer is dead or has family or went on a trip to Alaska ... this story is fucking awesome. Why did not you keep writing? I read your biography and I am very sad that you no longer write ... I have no idea if you are going to read this. Who knows? I only do it because you're really good at it and you should probably know.
Have a good life, wherever you are.

Bye.
ImATrooper chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Love love love this!
Mugens one liners, the action, fuu is determined and persistant... Everything works so well!
Devoid Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
m
Devoid Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
m
MonDieu666 chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
This was a really fun (is that weird to say?) story to read! I love how much in character both Mugen and Fuu were. Also pleased Koto got her escape as well.
accountkilller chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
OMG! 11 years!

I know I'm about 11 years late, but this was a great fucking story! Hope you're still writing! You are amazing, really. I'm in love with this story... You still writing? You should.

Greetings and love, for you and happy new year (2017), baby.

Nadja.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Even though it's been about 10 years since this was written, this is by far the BEST fan fic I've read in a while. It was just perfect, from the author's diction, to the plot in general. IT WAS AMAAAZIIING.
Fena chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
I just have to say this is my absolute favorite Samurai Champloo fanfic ever! Honestly I just love it, and I've read it a few times, enjoying it each time just as much as the first. And I really love how you portrayed Mugen. I have to read what he says to Fuu about leaving him over and over, I love it so much. I really think that would be how he would express himself about wanting to be with her. It really shows his vulnerability, and his love for her, as much as Mugen could allow himself to love anyway. Your story is wonderful, and I'm so glad you shared it. I hope my fanfic is half as good as yours when/if I finish it (I'm at 51 pages right now so I might have gotten a bit carried away lol) Anyway sorry to ramble just had to tell you Great fucking job hun!
Moon Maiden23 chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I ain't Captain-Save-A-Hoe! This is the best line from any past, present, or future stories ever!