Reviews for Expect Little Sleep Tonight
empathapathique chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
This was crazy wonderful. I loved it!
CutieSOS chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
This was awsome.
ButtButtDoodle chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I'm relatively new to the series,and ended up looking for Fuu x Mugen fanfic out of pure curiosity. They were never a possible couple to me, so really this was more of a quest to see how they could possibly work in a romantic situation. And boy, you just proved that, in the right hands, this is a power-house couple! I'm hooked! You have a way of bringing out Mugen's crude and overall vulgarness without skipping a beat, while still making him a loving and attentive boyfriend(well, as good as a rabid dog can be loving and attentive). Gotta say, one hell of a balancing act, but you did it! Kudos to that!

Fuu, while admittedly annoyingly afflicted with "damsel-in-distress" syndrome, was equally likeable. She just seemed to start out tough in the first chapters, then sort of wilted into this fragile girl. Though I'll concede that to the fact that its hard to look tough when cast next to the walking-badass that is Mugen. Overall, I thouroughly enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing, you've got talent!
Exrahlixxibith chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
This was one of the cutest fanfictions i have ever read! I loved it soooo much ~
holimacaroni chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Love it:) both Fuu and Mugen are so in character. Good job
Nimrod way chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Absolutely great! Not only the chapter but your whole ff! I have hardly enjoyed reading such a good story here before!

Your ff is inspiring and it feels like it would have been written directly by the original samurai champloo creators!
Kitti420 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Your story, Expect Little Sleep Tonight, is exactly the kind of fanfic I have been searching for for Mugen and Fuu~ Of course, I especially enjoyed chapter four. Usually I find that people make him too rough with her, but you made him almost perfect :3
endstart chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
The relationship between Fuu and Mugen was portrayed perfectly. I really liked it. Finally got around to reviewing and favoriting this.
AlexiaShoopuf chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I know it has been years since this was written, but I hope you read this review and write more Mugen and Fuu stories! This is the best one I found! The ending was perfection, and I love how everyone was so IN character! A definite favorite :D

I wish there was more!
blackrosevirus chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I am so in love with this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Tassha chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
It was lyk wat?...AWSOME!
Jhu0ii chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
;) ..Aw-som! iLov ths fic. Can u mayb write a FuuJin fic, too?

Lol... jus askng

U dont hav to.
ZeroCapacity chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Oh my goodness this fix was fantastic ;) This piece portrayed the characters sooo well, compared to others. I really enjoyed it!
cherryblossom2011 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I really loved your story :) the ending almost made me cry. How you portrayed the characters in this story was exactly how they were supposed to act. I loved how this story could be apart of the Anime series. It was a beautiful story, I laughed a lot and even got angry at some parts (like when those idiots tried to rape Fuu). Thank you so much for writing this story and good luck with writing others. :)
noali chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Ok! I just finished the last chapter of the fic and I don't even know where to start to express how wonderful and real to the actual anime this is! I was amazed at the level in which (in my humble opinion) you kept the characters true. Specially Mugen! OMG. This was a very welcomed piece of fiction after jumping around try to find one that would keep me to it from the beginning to end! I wasn't short nor overly long nor too much unnecessary details it was just the right amount of everything from violence to gore to the simple yet treating way Mugen confessed. So I can only honestly say Thank You.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »