Reviews for Expect Little Sleep Tonight
Luxs chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
very realistic. it was exactly how I imagined it. great fanfic!
finalbladekit chapter 6 . 4/16/2019
Love
CCreampuff chapter 6 . 3/30/2019
Even after almost a decade from first reading this fic, it still remains as my favorite. Without a doubt, the best fanfic I have ever read. I remember reading this 10-12 years ago and immediately falling in love with it. This is the only fanfic I've read that I actually remember the story even after years have passed; not to mention the only fanfic I've re-read for several times.

Not only is the story sublime, it is beautifully written, too. The way the author constructs phrases and sentences to deliver the plot is head and shoulders above any other fanfic authors I've read. Compared to other authors, this author actually have impeccable vocabulary and grammar; and great sense of literary style. In fact, I can only remember a handful of errors, both vocabular and typographical, from all six chapters. Also, not only are the love scenes tastefully written, the fight scenes are written with the right amount of creativity giving justice to the amazing action sequences the anime is revered for.

Perhaps, other than the vocabulary and literary style, the strongest point here is the characterization of the characters themselves. From reading other SC fanfics, I've realized that most authors tend to write Mugen out of character, however, not in this fanfic. Both Mugen and Fuu are written in character-from their internal monologues, to their intentions, down to their actions. Also worth mentioning are the original characters that fit the SC universe like a glove. Every character are written is such engaging way, making the whole fic more than an enjoyable read.

All in all, I have nothing but high praises for this fic and the author, Citadel. I can only hope that author is healthy and well; and aware that many readers appreciate her/his/their work. More power to you, Citadel!
Aloverofyourwork chapter 6 . 10/30/2018
This fic is everything! I love this ship and how you developed it, really never stip being this good, you are a really good writer.
Could we have more of these two? Pretty please?
uzumakigirl371 chapter 6 . 7/12/2018
Holy absolute fuck! I have never loved and enjoyed a story like this in such a long time! It was so ridiculously good! I'm going to print this out and save for another read later. Thank you for portraying the characters so well and respectfully. It's hard to find writers who do it this well. Ugh! I wanna say so many good things about this fanfiction, but they would just be repetitive. I just want to say that you are an amazing writer and I hope this is not the last I read from you.

p.s. they way you wrote the sex scene really made me jealous of Fuu. This is how you can tell who is an amazing writer. When you wish you were in their place. Again, amazing fanfiction. Thank you for writing it.
kagomesdance chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
Wow..this was really well done.

Congrats to you! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
I just want you to know I have read this fic multiple times over the yeard and everytime it gets better
UpdateCraver chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Well written. I really liked this one, especially are the last chapter. Now how about a part 2 into the future of this fiction?
kenzeaye chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I have to admit, when I wandered in here and saw so many fics about Fuu getting trapped in a brothel and getting saved/screwed by either Jin or Mugen, I rolled my eyes at the obviousness of the contrivance, and thought, 'Wow, what a disservice to this show.' But I saw how many reviews and favs this fic had, so I decided to give it a day in court. Damn, did I have to eat my words! Even though the centerpiece of this fic is an extended smut scene, this is still a desperately haunting tale, with a lot of beautiful and thoughtful and gut-wrenching moments. I think you captured Mugen and Fuu as well as any author could have. When I read the scene of Mugen watching Fuu as she sleeps, "Mystline" creeps into my head and it makes me want to bawl. I've read this three times in the last week, and I'm probably going to read it again now. Awesome job. Wish like hell there was more, but also glad it ended where it did. I think that's always the best reaction an author could hope for in a reader.
Jantran chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Great ending to a very nice and brief story. The amount of content plus explanation for characters' choices and thoughts was amazing!
Mrs BlueSky chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
Dead Citadel: Are you alive? You should be, baby. At times like these, is when I start to think that the writer is dead or has family or went on a trip to Alaska ... this story is fucking awesome. Why did not you keep writing? I read your biography and I am very sad that you no longer write ... I have no idea if you are going to read this. Who knows? I only do it because you're really good at it and you should probably know.
Have a good life, wherever you are.

Bye.
ImATrooper chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Love love love this!
Mugens one liners, the action, fuu is determined and persistant... Everything works so well!
Devoid Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
m
Devoid Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
m
MonDieu666 chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
This was a really fun (is that weird to say?) story to read! I love how much in character both Mugen and Fuu were. Also pleased Koto got her escape as well.
570 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »