Reviews for Expect Little Sleep Tonight
Sassy-Shuriken chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
The writing is so good and you captured their personalities so well!
JeslynBoo chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Dang. I may have to start reading ANOTHER manga! The dangers of reading from someone else's favorite list, story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
This is so amazing! I am so emotional right now! i loved it! Ahhhh! Your such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
Ten years have passed and still you keep to amaze people with this absolutely perfect story. Loved it!
mednin chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Nice fic! I enjoyed reading it! :)
Xav chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I realize you wrote this ages ago but just wanted to say what great writing, I can't wait to read the rest! And I'm so glad someone else has read Terry Pratchett. god bless :')
Calantha S chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Your Muugen was perfectly in character! I loved this and can see it happening so easily. If someone asks who should write for more episodes of Samurai Champloo I'll send them your way. :)
Calantha S chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This is the most amazing first chapter I have ever read! I cannot wait to read the next, but can pause long enough to review. :) Fuu's inner monologue cracks me up.
cerealspoon chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Wow, I can't believe I'm still reading SC fanfics even after all these years haha. But, this was so great I couldn't put it down! I binged on it the entire morning, and I'm so glad I did!

Love every single word of this, been wanting to find a fic that was spot on FuuGen, and this fic was it. Not even the ending was OOC, or Koto! Excellent work, the amount of reviews don't do it justice!
WeasleyWanker chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Ah this was so great!
gosssamer chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I have been looking for a nice FuuGen and I thank my lucky stars I found this precious gem of a story. The plot and choice of words were loyal to the characters' personality, and I really like the development of Fuu and Mugen's hidden feelings, how they were gradually presented in both a fiery, fiesty, but tender way. I have a deep crush for Mugen and can I just say, hot freaking damn, this made me love him more. FUUGEN FOREVER.
c2t2 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
That was so good, I feel pathetic for even trying. I'll just hang up my keyboard and become a nun, now.
PugsterRay chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
That was amazing. ;o; Great story. I ship Fuu and Mugen soooo hard. ;c
Thank you, so much. My life is complete now. cx
Manga-fan-99 chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Very nice :) I hope that one day I will be able to write a lemon especially one as good as this one
Hollie chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I APPLAUD YOU GREATLY! I WOULD SHAKE YOU BY THE HAND IF I COULD! OMG! I am in tears I'm so sorry. I love this show and the fact that you just made the dialogue sound so real! It was beautiful. And I DEFINITELY was looking for some vanilla sex scenes between Mugen and Fuu. Good job! :')
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »