Reviews for Happy Birthday: Part 1
Emerald-Kisses chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Well, it wasn't bad, but I believe that it could've used a lot of work. Maybe more details, and separating everything into chapters. That would've made everything a lot clearer. Also, you rushed everything way too much. If you had put it into separate chapters, you would've been able to properly develop the plot line and the story.

I love Dir En Grey with all my heart, they're amazing, and I love how you portrayed them. They seemed to cute and loveable. Hee hee.

I also didn't seem much character/relationship development between the band members, as well as Sara and Greg. One minute they're friends, and the next they're lovers and nobody seems to say anything about it. It's a bit...unrealistic.

Basically...just try to develop the plot and characters and relationships a bit more, add some more details, and use chapters instead of just writing in a million paragraphs.

That's all.

Other than that, it was a good story, cute.
daynaa chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ahh dude! I loved this story! Child Prey is my favouritee song at the moment:D! Enjoyed it muchly! Love your crazy thoughts!
Sahariah chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was freaking hilarious. XD You don't find many jpop/jrock fans who love CSI too. I'm one, but I've never met another. :P
TigerButterflied chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Funny story! I brand myself as a dork with my confession : I, um, never heard of this band. Yeah, I know. Sad.
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh, sequel... yay! xD

That was crazy. But awesome.
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was well...intriguing. It was good, long but good. Awesome Job to the both of you.
remoob1513 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
wow totally confusing. i have never heard of this band but this is a very interesting story. cant wait to read more!