Reviews for Facing the Enemy
heresvivi chapter 179 . 10/13
No! I have read this entire story and I really love it. All of the characters have come to life in my head and imagination due to your excellent writing. I have read most of the GWTW fanfics on here, and I saved FTE because it has 179 chapters and I knew it would take a while to read. I finally started reading it. And it is such a good story. And I have cried and laughed and been excited and nervous and hopeful and have had my whole heart and soul in this story. Also felt like through your AN's that I've come to know and like you too! Ok so Cornorama! WTF? Why haven't you finished this incredible and entertaining saga? I will definitely be here waiting and hoping for an update. I have been a GWTW fan since I was a child. And was fairly obsessed with it as a teenager. So reading your writing has brought a lot of joy into my life and has reignited my love for all things GWTW. I hope you will take pity on your fans/followers and finish this amazing story. It is too great to let it go unfinished. Also what about Alicia? And in your AN's you have written that you already know how this story will end. I am hoping to read more and I thank you for giving your talent for free to all of us who love GWTW and GWTW fan fiction. You are a very talented writer who should probably be getting paid for her stories.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 179 . 10/7
Ohhhh...the end, for now. Sad face from me . It's such a great story. I'd love to know what you have in mind for our couple. They are at such a heartbreaking moment
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 175 . 10/7
I suspected she might be pregnant simply based on where the story started. She has to tell Rhett. He will be furious, frightened and delighted. Probably in that order.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 170 . 10/7
I'm glad you've gotten this far in your writing. I'm so afraid to get to 179 and find a massive cliffhanger...oh my!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 162 . 10/6
I'm certain I don't know what will happen. Although I think Rhett will have to catch them in some compromising situation. Rosemary catching them would be even better and more like Scarlett. It would let Rosemary see the mischief he is up to...if in fact he is still up to mischief.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 158 . 10/6
Hopefully Rhett heard ALL of the conversation. Or at least the parts where she tells Ashley to scat and how foolish she thinks Ashley is.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 157 . 10/6
Nice talk with Wade and Scarlett. It does feel like you are moving toward closure with these characters.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 155 . 10/6
OMG, haters! I wonder if they are Whitney like India, ornery because the story line didn't follow a path THEY invisioned? Anyway, goodbye to them!

I am LOVING your story and will miss it greatly when I reach its current conclusion. Of course I would love you to finish it, but I don't know where it's at currently. Therefore, it's hard to beg for something I haven't yet seen. Just as writing has sustained you, reading has sustained me through dark times. I thank you once again for that.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 148 . 10/5
Well done Scarlett
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 147 . 10/5
Wade is a dream! I really like getting to know him.

I just re-read your profile page to help me match up your authors note and what has occurred during the last 10ish years. Thank you once again for sharing your story here. It is quite good and I am enjoying it immensely!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 146 . 10/5
Yay Wade! How fun to watch him grow up and become a man. India is such a bitter old pill. I also loved that Sally referred to Wade's namesake as "Ham" It is a brilliant nickname
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 145 . 10/5
Poor uncle Peter. It would be frightening to be so lost and without purpose. It reminds me of Shawshank Redemption. The older, mild mannered, prisoner Brooks is paroled. He gets on the outside, a free man and discovers he has no clue how to make it on the outside. Sadly he commits suicide.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 144 . 10/5
Hugs and support to you. I know it's a long time past whatever was going onto post chapter 144, but still...I wish you the best
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 140 . 10/5