Reviews for Facing the Enemy
Kat chapter 171 . 6/18
I hope and pray you come back to finish this story. It's one of the best things I've read despite not being completed yet. I have read many Rhett and Scarlett fics but you have somehow managed to capture their deep , obsessive passion for eachother brilliantly. All that I could ever want in a sequel so please update!
Emma chapter 179 . 5/18
What happened? It just ended and I have reAd for almost 24 hours straight and there is no ending?
lostrocket chapter 179 . 5/14
I've just finished rereading this story. I know it's been so long - possibly the longest gap ever? So that much more unlikely you'll finish? But I shall hope you do return. This story sprawls but remains engrossing. On the technical side it's fascinating to watch your growth as a writer; having posted this over so many years there's a noticeable change in, I might say, the depth and richness of the language, the nuance, the feeling. You've always said you know how it ends; I do hope you'll share that with us some day.
t.waller chapter 179 . 3/8
Beautiful story - hope that you will be able to finish it on here someday. Very nice escape to read this.
Penguindreams1 chapter 179 . 3/8
I have enormously enjoyed this. I assume given the lapse of time that you have stopped writing though?
Sorry for the loss of your child.
Also- You have authored Todd and Blair fanfic so you are in my heart always! ;)
I'm sure this will be finished in about 2021. You noted that you finished editing the ending years ago. This is one of those stories on the net that I will always remember- almost as if it were its own film. God willing, Ill be back to read it in its entirety.
sarah.shilo chapter 179 . 1/13
This story is wonderful. It is a wonder you have had the courage to continue it so long. I will wait for the next chapter even if it's a year from now. Reading it the past few weeks has brought me a lot of fund and distraction and escape from life. Thank you! You are a wonderful writer and I hope that your daughter is better and improving.
Well, I give up. It's been more than a year since the last post, so I'll just make up an ending for myself. Cornorama, your writer's etiquette leaves a great deal to be desired. If you couldn't write more, it would have been a kindness to let your readers know.
Guest chapter 179 . 12/8/2016
No dont leave us on the edge of this cliffhanger like this please! I have ploughed thru 179 chapters in 2 days and ignored my family because i could notstop reading! Truly ur a star and so talented u have to come back and finish this , it deserves to be completed and i need to know what happens next!

Please keep going and look forward to more gwtw fics from u

Cheers from australia
heresvivi chapter 179 . 10/13/2016
No! I have read this entire story and I really love it. All of the characters have come to life in my head and imagination due to your excellent writing. I have read most of the GWTW fanfics on here, and I saved FTE because it has 179 chapters and I knew it would take a while to read. I finally started reading it. And it is such a good story. And I have cried and laughed and been excited and nervous and hopeful and have had my whole heart and soul in this story. Also felt like through your AN's that I've come to know and like you too! Ok so Cornorama! WTF? Why haven't you finished this incredible and entertaining saga? I will definitely be here waiting and hoping for an update. I have been a GWTW fan since I was a child. And was fairly obsessed with it as a teenager. So reading your writing has brought a lot of joy into my life and has reignited my love for all things GWTW. I hope you will take pity on your fans/followers and finish this amazing story. It is too great to let it go unfinished. Also what about Alicia? And in your AN's you have written that you already know how this story will end. I am hoping to read more and I thank you for giving your talent for free to all of us who love GWTW and GWTW fan fiction. You are a very talented writer who should probably be getting paid for her stories.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 179 . 10/7/2016
Ohhhh...the end, for now. Sad face from me . It's such a great story. I'd love to know what you have in mind for our couple. They are at such a heartbreaking moment
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 175 . 10/7/2016
I suspected she might be pregnant simply based on where the story started. She has to tell Rhett. He will be furious, frightened and delighted. Probably in that order.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 170 . 10/7/2016
I'm glad you've gotten this far in your writing. I'm so afraid to get to 179 and find a massive cliffhanger...oh my!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 162 . 10/6/2016
I'm certain I don't know what will happen. Although I think Rhett will have to catch them in some compromising situation. Rosemary catching them would be even better and more like Scarlett. It would let Rosemary see the mischief he is up to...if in fact he is still up to mischief.
3,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »