Reviews for Eclipse
SailorVeggie SailorAnime chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
funny story you should write another one this time longer though.
Sailor Lune chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
That was a cool story; although, its been awhile since I've watched Maze so I was having trouble remembering who everyone was. I'll have to go look on the internet and find pics of them so I remember.
CrossworldNoMiko chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
Very interesting fic, I must say. There definitely aren't enough MAZE writers out there. Thanx for the lift!

Solude- I'll give you a lift...::wink wink::

Me- Eh he he..thanks, but I don't swing that way ;

Ne! _ CWNoMiko
Queen Vegeta chapter 3 . 1/1/2002
that was funny! i love maze and there should be more fics!
AC chapter 3 . 12/25/2001
Well, that was interesting. A bit chaotic, but funny.
Angelwind chapter 3 . 7/5/2001
Hehehe, about time I got to see the lighthearted side of this dark GBer series. Thanks for writing, it was nice! _
Squeegee chapter 3 . 5/20/2001
Very nice story. I'm glad you corrected ranchiki's name, it was driving me nuts for the first two chapters._- Oh, and one more thing...i hate to break it to you but...Ranchiki is a guy, it's true. They say so in the manga and anime...hehe. But you still kept him in character so i thank you for that. *Smile* You did a great job on the fic. Bye *waves* (runs away to corrupt her mind with more fan fiction)
TheGreenFlame chapter 3 . 5/19/2001
That was pretty good. In the spirit of Maze for sure. Good job! ::Pat on the shoulder::
taitofan chapter 2 . 5/17/2001
I like it! . But as his miko, I must inform you that it's spelt "Ranchiki" not Rancheeki.
Mr. TetsuO chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
on a scale from iggy to icky icky (icky icky being the best) i would say an icky icky icky. I like how the author interacts with the characters, pure genius.
Belle Hiver chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Thumbs up, lil sis :-P You wrote the characters very well. *ahem* MORE CHAPTERS! Just cause I'm your sister doesn't mean I don't get to harrass you just like I do everyone else about finishing stories _