Reviews for The Bodyguard
frytrix chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The story is good, i wouldnt mind an update tough.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hope to see you write more of this, wonder how harry's going to avoid hermione's wrath XD
Marmar Safire chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please pleas please update soon i love this story and i real real real want to see what hermione does to harry please please please WAICCK
KyuubiGaki chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*currently laughing ass off* harry mate your fucked man fucked hermione is going to tear you APART! hahaha she is gonna castrate him with a fucking spoon hahahaha poor guy their not even married yet and already he is FUCKED lmao dude it was nice knowing ya harry
xx2991xx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Please don't stop at the interesting part !

You're supposed to show us how hermione going to kill him!
Anthousa chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
crazycookBekah chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
very good. please write soon
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love this its amazing, not a pairing ive read before, cant wait for more
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this is amazing..!

i love it..

my heart actually skipped a beat when harry kissed her hard..

oh my gosh..

that was fantastic..

please do update soon..
Ileah chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, Harry really should've changed into his Hawk first to get away from the window, 'Gryffindor' doesn't have to mean 'stupid'. Good story so far, interesting way to have the chapters. There will be more, won't there, it seems to cut off. Please add an update so I may continue reading, and -of course- reviewing.
the-weirdest-person-alive chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this is a great story. please please please contuine!
TheSlain chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Bravo on a most excellent work of fiction, even though it is short compared to others, i love it, absolutely brilliant. Whether or not you finish this, it was abd still is very good, i look forward to more.

xHawke chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Too bad this has been abandoned (its been over 2 years!). I didnt realize it was only one chapter when I started it, now i'm bummed. Oh well, thats why I usually filter stories I read to limit them to over 100k words.
diimmortal chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
will you please finish this story because it is funny and amazing but it really needs to be completed so anyway hope you can complete it and ja ne
hemotem chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great story thank you ) I do hope to see what Hermione does to Harry when she gets freed or rescued )) I thank you again for a great story and hope to see more soon.

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »