Reviews for Hum
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Really great fic; a very good ending for home!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw, how sweet! I like it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very cool. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh, the angst! As much as I love Sam-angst, Dean-angst just...guh. I love it!

Nice job of capturing Dean's emotions. I especially loved the line about him being angry with himself for letting his mask fall away, even if it was only for a second.

Onari chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was BEAUTIFUL. I've definitely loved it. When Sam hugs his brother, I could have cried...if only they showed a bit of that in the show *sigh*

Thanks for sharing,

Love xx
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Good job. Very angsty
bjxmas chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I love the angst. I love Sam realizing the depth of Dean's pain and how the brothers connect. Great job at portraying their reactions, especially when Dean did return the hug for just a while before he regained his tough guy stance. You really captured their personalities.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
oh that rocked!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006 I seriously hate being the first at reviewing a new piece of work. So dumping that behind me can I say that this new chapter has added a much need warmth to the ending of them going back 'Home' and so enabling them to battle against the angst that has so shaped their lives.. ...So please, more needed from your pen - A-Sap...! Brilliant writing that is forever deaanding more more more...Plz.