Reviews for Ryou Bakura, Film Maker
hopelessmine chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Awh, cute story. I really enjoyed it!
Moonclaw chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Your right, I couldn't read this chapter, heck, this entire story with out cracking up!(and that's hard to do when your in a library reading.) It was great! I can't wait to read Yugioh-Men in Leather!
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
(mutters to self: Darn another movie I have yet to see...) Oh, interesting first chapter. Had me laughing at quite a few parts! I love what Kaiba says "No one in their right mind is going to wathc something called Yugioh." priceless.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
I certainly liked the ending. :)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Magicman: Whoo hoo!

Smokegirl: Word!

Magicman: Awesomeness!

Smokegirl: Sweet!

Dilandau-with-a-cowboy-hat: (eyes them dubiously, then tears up the list with a sigh)

Smokegirl: I would kill to see Tea in Playboy.

Magicman: You're not supposed to say that out loud! ...me too.
Angel's Nocturne chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Oh yeah, he got a career alright.. but through blackmail! Oh hail the wondrous blackmail!

But anywho, this was a great ending for a supreb fanfcition! You rock, dude! Especially... well... okay, everything rocked, I can'y pick any part in particular... and no, I could read this while keeping a straight face, because goddamn you you had to have Yami go against the Laker Girls! How could I not laugh?

Still, this was a fun one to read, and I will check for your other one, okay? Til then, see ya!

Angel's Nocturne
Ryoko Blue chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
haha I failed your challange, I could not get through this chapter without laughing hystarically. Practically all the way throug it. Yami and the laker girls! *Snickers* You really tortured him in this fic of yours. well done! Yugi was adorably cute as always. Tea snazzy and well in character. Kaiba was cool. heck they all were great.

Dartz hilarious! lol. I can actually picture that long haired jerk as a Physchitrist lol. This was one of the greatest things I've seen in a long time.

The dragon was awesome too.

Can't wait till the next adaptation .

Ryoko Blue
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Magicman: Wow. Tea took that a lot better than I expected.

Dilandau-with-a-cowboy-hat: (adds stalking to the list)

Smokegirl: Aw man! That was getting really good! Why did Dart-boy have to jump in and wreck things?
Angel's Nocturne chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
OMIGOD!

So Yugi IS Yami's brother... well, I was KINDA close with that one, but WOW, I never thought my guess would be THAT right!

And the thing with Tea was funny.. actually all of it's funny, what more can I say? This is great, I really like it! Juts update soon, capice?

Nice! Thankies for the update!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
Magicman: Ah yes. The final scene.

Smokegirl: Hey, in Scarface in the final scene wasn't there a massive gunfight that killed a lot of people?

Magicman: I wouldn't know. I haven't seen it.

Smokegirl: Hm. Anywho, Bakura seems really good at splitting hairs. I wonder if he'll be any good at it when people start suing him.

Dilandau-with-a-cowboy-hat: (adds 'Stalking' to the list)
Angel's Nocturne chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Hey, Bakura is not so evil that he will resort to using Tea's Visa Gold!... or is he? Who knows.

And you made Yugi dense! Aww, he's not that stupid... sure he ran across a freeway and that's pretty stupid but aww, who cares, I would have loved to see that!

I wonder if Yami's gonna come back... he better cause Yugi'll probably have a mental breakdown before then... then he'll have to join Paradisia w/ Dartz... hehe, Yami, meet your twin psycho brother Yugi!

...hehe...Okay I'm done now. Update soon!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Magicman: Well, I haven't seen this movie but Bakura just earned hmself a savage beating when Tea finds out he stole her visa. Of course he already had that coming for a while now.

Dilandau-with-a-cowboy-hat: (writes down 'larceny' and 'theft' on a list entitled 'Crimes for which to beat up Bakura')

Smokegirl: Poor Yugi. He's going to be addicted to coffee once this is over.
Ryoko Blue chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Yay, Yugi's finally in the show! I love Yugi he's so adorable!

I'm shocked Malik, stealing from Téa. *wags finger* Naughty naughty, I hope she beats him to a pulp for stealing from her.

I take it there aren't many romantic pairings in this story, I can't remember Bowfinger having any really romance in it. Oh well.

The shaking ass part was awesomely funny by the way. And poor Yugi running across the freeway. lol twice! lol. He needs to be cuddled for having to go through that.

Lovely job I must say and I seriously can't wait for more.

Ryoko Blue
Angel's Nocturne chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
...Dude, ur torturing Yami.

And it's GREAT! Yami is going crazy... hehehehehehe poor him! And all for Ryou's movie! Well, it better come out good in the end, otherwise they're screwed!

Update soon!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Magicman: Mai as some kind of testicle stealing stalker freak. GOD I love this!

Smokegirl: (puts new meaning into the phrase rofl)