Reviews for Quake is my life
John Evans chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
you shud make it good!
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
A must read for a laugh, you mean. You have no sense of grammar, punctuation, story structure, and the only paragraph in your thoughtless ramble is the Author's Note, which you don't even separate from the story, nor do you mark it as an Author's Note. The title "Quake is my life" seems to suggest how important the game is to you, not how you were randomly sucked into the game. Learn to write (and write WELL) before you submit something that people are taking time out of their lives to read. Lucky for us, this is worth making fun of.
alooriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
since when can you use the rail gun to trickjump?
OnyxPen chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
How old are you?

Seriously, because you are an embarrassment to authors everywhere. Your grammar is sickening, like you have never attended school. And maybe if you used some indentation it would be a lot easier to read.

Aside from that, the plot is decent, maybe if you mentioned your mother coming in and seeing you on the screen would inprove it.
Professor Doom chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I wouldn't expect much of a plot from a story based on Quake, so I won't judge this in that respect. However, this seems like it was just thrown together in a few minutes and that you made it up as you went. There's basically no character development or style of any kind. The other reviews point out most of the other problems, so I don't feel that I should have to myself. I'll just say that this needs a lot of work.
Tokay chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
"One day I was sitting on my computer..." Best lines ever.

Some things:

Putting the story into paragraphs would be nice. Some parts of the story such as after the "Hi" are not in quotation marks. Swell descriptions also spice up a story by adding visuals to make it interesting. Also, the story seemed to fall apart at the end, grammar wise.

Instead of saying "We made it out.", change to something with more description like: "We slipped through the now enlarged crack in the ceiling..." See the difference?
iwasnthere chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is kinda wierd but i think u should make it bad. kill all. and instead of a crappy railgun u should use a BFG and have to fight zaero like in the last lvl of singleplayer quake3.
photonman63 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I am going to be brutally honest. This story is poorly written. WIth run-on sentances and a watery plot. I have no personal grudge against you, but this story leaves much to be desired, namely, a plot and grammer and spell checking.
Notlek chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I thought it was good, and you should make the characters in the game pop out, and they go to famous locations to battle.