Reviews for Staying
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story. About time Dean told his Dad no.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
excellent story. i loved it!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
AW! MAKE A SEQUEL MAKE A SEQUEL MAKE A SEQUEL! That is SO freakin' sweet and awesome and is EXCATLY what should happen with our lovely Winchester Brothers! You almost had me crying! I was diffently awwing and cooing!
talon81 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
if you can't tell I found your writers page that lists your stories and I have to say I love them all! you are a awesome writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This story has got to be one of the best that I have read. Everything about it is perfect. Thank you so much for writing it. Everything in it is everything that I love about Supernatural and reading their stories. Even though we've yet to see them hug. Hopefully next season. I have read all your Supernatural stories and I loved them all. I think you are so talented! Thanks for sharing your talent with me. I look forward to reading more of your stories! Thanks again for writing this story.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Awsome fanfiction again but dean really didn't seem like dean and papa winchester didn't seem like papa wichester
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
it's 4:30am but i had to read this story. i've been soo busy lately i haven't had a chance to read much but i'm glad i read this. i'm so happy you wrote this story it was awesome and sweet and cute and all the other chick flick stuff that i'm a sucker for. good job. :)
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Okay, one giant "aww" for the whole story. Perfect, just perfect. I love love love brotherly fluff. Angst is good too, but sometimes a fic like this is just what's needed. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great week :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i love it!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*Sniff*. That was so good.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Aw, very nice. This would be a great ending to their story, although i'd hope that their father would be involved in their lives too.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I was so glad to read the next installment of your series they have going on here. I love reading it. I hope you continue on with it cause I will keep on reading. LOL. Unitl your next post, Happy Writing!
bessie1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Some lovely work. Bessie
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Very cool. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.