Reviews for Slings and Arrows
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this was such an awesome story. i absolutely LOVE deans reaction to thinking sam was dead. i would have liked to see how john reacted too.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG that was really great it had me in tears. Great job.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Great work! Go Missouri! Glad Dean knew it was Sam when he showed up.
SupernaturalFreak101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
omg, that was amazing. I cried so hard. I love how you managed to kill sam without actually killig him. absolutly amazing, loved it.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
excellent story! i loved it... i read it over 100 times lol its that good.
talon81 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
wow that was great it had me crying sad tears and then happy ones! wonderful job! :)
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
omg i loved this story so much seriosuly one of the best supernatural stories iv ever read i loved how dean was so vurnerable
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I was checking to see if you had any new stories I had missed, school must be keeping you busy.

I've always enjoyed this story, sorry I never hit review, so though it may be late, good job.

Thanks for telling me to stop lurking and just hit the review.

Lori
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
you had me scared there for a minute i thought sam was glad he isn't. that was a really good story and i loved the chick flick moments we don't get to see a whole lot of them in the show :(
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Loved it.
Onari chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
:D That was my face at the end of the story. So, what can I say other than: GREAT!

Love xx
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AW you make me cry. You got me for a moment there I though Sammy was dead thank u for not killing him great story write another one soon
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i really hate meg, but i really love this story
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You do engage the emotions. And Missouri, also. This story had it all.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Another great story! I really enjoyed this one. It's nice to see Dean so vulnerable sometimes. The part where he had destroyed the motel room was very powerful.