Reviews for Life in the Pro League, or the Lack Thereof!
Airi chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
This Ryo has serious mother issues, good job on portraying his feelings
Peach Wookiee chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Good epilogue, Kirby. And if I may say, I am glad to see this earlier fic and therefore insight into your later writings. I like seeing your earlier works here. I wish you'd left more up here so I could see your evolution.
Peach Wookiee chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Good work here. And... why was there a camera in his shower?
Peach Wookiee chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Since I'm reviewing this three years later, I don't have to worry about spoiling things. How wrong Ryo was to underestimate his opponent. But again, the whole celebrity thing... so annoying.
Peach Wookiee chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
That was so not a documentary. Poor Ryo. A documentary wouldn't force him to kiss a girl.
Peach Wookiee chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
Again, poor Ryo and poor Sho! But the use of the dog is a brilliant tactic.
Peach Wookiee chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
I disagree with your assessment that Ryo isn't funny in this fic. Oh, but he is. He is the ideal straight man, serious when everything around him turns absurd. So he's funny, but perhaps not in the way others can be.
Peach Wookiee chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Poor Ryo, trapped in the woods with a pyromaniac. You captured his worry about that really well. He should have tried a cliff, though.
Peach Wookiee chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
The Creepy Guy who Doesn't Eat... I'd try to abandon him too.
Peach Wookiee chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
You could have had Ryo double facepalm since he didn't have a fan. But good chapter, anyway. The end added some good humor. Ramen is good "real food."
Peach Wookiee chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Good creepy moment here.
Peach Wookiee chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Aiko wasn't around long enough to be a Sue. You have nothing to worry about. I think you made her a good six-year-old girl who has some empathy.
Peach Wookiee chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
It's a good transitional lull. You captured a mother's worry well here. Many mothers worry about their sons' diets when they move out... some more than others.
Peach Wookiee chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
Good work again on this chapter.
Peach Wookiee chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Good work. You showcase how celebrities are treated and the ineptitude of fangirls quite well. :)