Reviews for Code Name: Pedestrian
Lachriel chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
It seems like this story is nearly done. I realize its been a few years, but it would be cool to read the rest of it. Fun story.
wmwhitewolf chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I like it please finish if you find the time
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Aw... this wonderful story seemed to have come to a stop...

But anyway, great story. Hilarious and characters up to par :)
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
This is a thoroughly entertaining story and I'd *really* like to know what it was that poor Andrew found after the lights came on. Any chance of further updates to this?
s-david-m chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Very interesting so far. Hope you update soon!
websurffer chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
lemme guess...not so cool wiht the lights on
Kel77 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Yeah, this is a cool story. You don't see too many Buffy/Angel/Stargate X-Overs. I like how you're doing the characters.
springbrume chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
Yes, great chemistry between the characters. Good humor too. You've captured Willow and Andrew's characters well!
Marz1 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
so far so good, and no body is realated to any body! on to the next chapter!
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Hah. This is a good story. That line, about the Ring, was rad. Certainly a very creepy part of the movie, freaked me out. Well keep up the very very very good work :)!
DragonStar chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Oh Andrew, how I enjoy him getting into trouble. He's like a nerdier version of Xander.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
interesting-why not also bring in Illyria? To the SGC, she'd seem a lot like a Goa'uld (ie a parasite taking over a host) and she might know a lot about the origins of the Goa'Uld, Ancients, stuff like that. Plus, she's cool.

Hm, 1 or 2 more zat shots might have done something, it's supposedly progressively stronger ie first stuns, later shots disintegrate etc...

Daniel J. knows at least as many old languages as Giles, probably more-he'd be real useful to the new council...
Meirelle chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
This is awesome. I can't wait for you to update. I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what Andrew found. And I can't wait until Jack and Teal'c come into the story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Great character intereaction right now, please do your best to add more chapters to this story as soon as humanly possible for you.
Raiining chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Interesting chapter!

Glad you updated - I was wondering about this story!

Definately like the chemistry, very curious to learn what happens next, and where exactly Andrew is. Always did love that guy - you did a good job with him, too :-)

Thanks for writing!