Reviews for Warping Circumstances
SuperApplePie chapter 19 . 12/11/2017
An interesting story.
bearblue chapter 19 . 12/1/2017
I really liked this fic! It was a very cool take on the alternate world and what ifs. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
This is amazing! I have never heard of such a plot before and I love it! This story is so awesome that I might actually cry if this was the end of it... I was kind of hoping that Harry would go back to school in a couple decades and troll everyone xD But I also loved how This chapter went, Author-sama! There would be nothing I would change in this amazing story! Well, maybe just one thing. I would definitely make everyone gay, but that's just my preference. :P Now I'm going to stalk your other stories, if you have any.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Really liked the beginning.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2017
Is Sesshy, Sesshomaru x Hary?
Aublanc chapter 19 . 4/22/2017
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfics and I have reread it many times over the years. I just love the idea of two souls sharing one body, especially when they can take both talk/move the body on their own. Also, tiny!Harry is the best thing ever. Tiny!Harry being a Dark Lord in the making is even better.

Seriously, this fic is so fun to read. It's a perfect example of crack treated seriously. Thank you for sharing it!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
that was new and interesting! love
william01pd2018 chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
Slight giggle, because of hilarity, mixed in with a sob, due to the fact that the story is over
Guest chapter 19 . 1/17/2017
This was a really fun read, loved it!
pinkhairedwiz chapter 19 . 1/8/2017
Love love loveeee, thank you for writing, and god my fingers are freezing it hurts to type
KitsuneTails25 chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Aw, it's finished? I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Voldie. I'm gonna miss it. The chaos in this story is really entertaining. I noticed that this story started on a serious note before becoming comedy, but I can live with that. In a way, it can be translated as Harry slowly getting used to being a child, acting like a child, and thinking like a child. At the start of the story Harry was this war veteran who is trying to find a way to kill Voldemort's or both himself and Voldemort. Then he started becoming like a child, who wanted hugs and cuddles and was also more carefree I think. As seen when Dumbles Voldie and Harry appeared in what they saw themselves as, Harry was in the form of a child instead of his older self. Anyway, It was one hell of a ride. Even though the plot isn't that clear, this is a worthy read.
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
That was So Beautiful a Story so Intertaing it just claws you in like a Fish on a hook!
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Hahahahahaha DIed Laughing at the end So FUNNY! Poor harry voldys gonna torment him with imageshehehehe
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 12/6/2016