Reviews for Warping Circumstances
Aublanc chapter 19 . 4/22
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfics and I have reread it many times over the years. I just love the idea of two souls sharing one body, especially when they can take both talk/move the body on their own. Also, tiny!Harry is the best thing ever. Tiny!Harry being a Dark Lord in the making is even better.

Seriously, this fic is so fun to read. It's a perfect example of crack treated seriously. Thank you for sharing it!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 19 . 2/27
that was new and interesting! love
william01pd2018 chapter 19 . 2/27
Slight giggle, because of hilarity, mixed in with a sob, due to the fact that the story is over
This was a really fun read, loved it!
pinkhairedwiz chapter 19 . 1/8
Love love loveeee, thank you for writing, and god my fingers are freezing it hurts to type
KitsuneTails25 chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Aw, it's finished? I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Voldie. I'm gonna miss it. The chaos in this story is really entertaining. I noticed that this story started on a serious note before becoming comedy, but I can live with that. In a way, it can be translated as Harry slowly getting used to being a child, acting like a child, and thinking like a child. At the start of the story Harry was this war veteran who is trying to find a way to kill Voldemort's or both himself and Voldemort. Then he started becoming like a child, who wanted hugs and cuddles and was also more carefree I think. As seen when Dumbles Voldie and Harry appeared in what they saw themselves as, Harry was in the form of a child instead of his older self. Anyway, It was one hell of a ride. Even though the plot isn't that clear, this is a worthy read.
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
That was So Beautiful a Story so Intertaing it just claws you in like a Fish on a hook!
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Hahahahahaha DIed Laughing at the end So FUNNY! Poor harry voldys gonna torment him with imageshehehehe
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
so Funny
Philodice chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
your story kept me up all night.
Philodice chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
match making greasy bat style lol
moodysavage chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
*sigh* and now it's over...done...finis... I will miss this story...really miss it like I miss Buffy/Spike. You know where you remember the characters like real personalities and you want to see them for a visit but can't because you only get to visit their past though in your mind you KNOW their lives continued to progress? This story is wonderful and I loved it. Thanks so much for finishing.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
I so like Harry and Voldemort getting along.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Please let there be a happy ending.

I quite liked the teasing from James toward Severus and Voldemort toward Harry.
moodysavage chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
a goat... how embarrassing for Voldemort lol