Reviews for No Need for a Mew Mew
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 3/10
Great work! This update was well worth the wait! I'm sure the next one will be well worth the wait as well!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Cool two chapters.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Sad, that you dislike my ideas, most of the time, or else I could've given you this for inspiration:

Let Washu copy down all the files, data, and info about the Mew Project, into her computer system, as well as, creating a com-link between her lab, and Café Mew.

Also, you could let her use that data, to create a new program to Ryo-Ohki for her shapeshifting ability, allowing her to turn into her mecha form from Tenchi in Tokyo, while trying to recreate the information from her "dimension creator" about Sasami's form as Pretty Sammy, combining it with the Mew Project data, to make Sasami able to become Pretty Sammy, as an ally for the Tokyo Mew Mew.

Anyway, try to update your New Lives S story.

P.S. Any plans for New Lives S: the Movie, like making a sneak-peak preview.

No need to answer.

Although I think it was kind of stupid, to let characters of a plotless anime as Lucky Star join the New Lives Sailor Senshi, instead of the Tokyo Mew Mew, who lives in "Tokyo of Chaos" like Ranma, according to chapter 37: An Evil Plan in the original New Lives.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
So i assume this shall be updated frequently?

Love a good crossover. And i think i've stumbled into one
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Nice work on this update! Good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I can't believe I never read this. It's great so far!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Yo, you should really get going on with the story, dudette!
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
LOL Finally. Someone who can do the crossover.
Acepe' Namiko chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i don't know the other show you're mixing with this, but i like it! Ryou in a pink, poofy dress! i'd like to see- no, i'd LOVE to see that! Yep, that would be great blackmail when it comes to HIM!
Hiro Konobu chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I liked it, especially Washu's blackmailing bit towards Ryou. (Must of been Ichigo's mew outfit) I'm looking foward to the next chapter. (Oh yeah regardingthe 4Kids part I'll be willing to supply you with Neotanks...Advance Wars reference)