Reviews for Hobo Potter
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 1/20
Oh god, epic question Harry asks Voldemort! I loved it!
alc219 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how devastated I am that it has been YEARS since this was last updated... Your writing is magnificent and this story is THE BEST. Please tell me you have a couple chapters that you forgot to post and are planning on posting them TOMORROW! :)
InArduisFidelius chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
This is just as brilliant as its prequel. I really hope that it gets updated again soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I found this story and The Basement after reading it many years ago. I loved both of them, but I feel sad finding out that this story hasn't been updated since 2007. I hope you find your muse and possibly update this story in the future.
gaaralover1989 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Hope you update soon!
CheyRain chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Wow. I loved this ending. It needs a bit more, however. I am interested in what happens next. Does someone cry? Is the Ministry informed by a lesser known spy? How many Death Eaters are tortured? I notice that you haven't added more in a while. Please do so immediately, or allow someone to adopt it. I don't make that statement lightly as I was deeply upset recently by the poor quality of an adoption compared to the excellence of the original. You're very talented and I sincerely hope you continue this. Quickly. I was hoping for a lame ending but this was awesome and I want more.
Signed,
CheyRain
Robotdonkey chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I LOVE this! Your writing style is just fantastic! I wish you would continue writing this series, it's great! I enjoy Harry's misfortune, I hate stories where he has one bad thing happen and then everything is butterflies and kittens from then on. Keep up the good work! 3
salixshadow chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Good god this story is brilliant! You have the humor, dark and otherwise, down so well. Also Harrys (and the others too, especially Charlie) reactions are ones I can honestly see him having. I love the fact that you had him as a werewolf too, I love him as a werewolf.
Keep up the fantastic work, you have an awesome amount of skill there.
Joey
chunkiechunder chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I'm guessing this fic has been abandoned since it hadn't been updated in years, but here's to hoping that you'll update someday, anyway. Brilliantly original, love the first-person narration, and the humour kills me sometimes.

I can honestly say that I have never seen a werewolf!Voldemort before. Any plans to continue? Pretty please?
kaori kuni chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I like this a lot! I like your style, it gives personality to the narrative. It has wits. And oh the irony that seems to love lurking around the story.

I know the chances of an update are practically none, but Im adding this to alerts anyway. I wonder if you still get these reviews...well, it is worth trying. Thanks a lot for the story! It is lovely.
kao
SereneMayhem chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Please, please, please, continue this! It hasn't been updated in, like, 5659372238928264 million years (I tend to exaggerate) so the chances are pretty slim, but I'm putting it on my story alerts list anyway. :)
Debate4life chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Interesting. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

The sequence from him being taken off the boat and recaptured was a little confusing...just something to keep in mind.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I hope you'll update soon. This story is interesting, and times, funny.
Redderford chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I hope you continue with this. I love this series, Harry is just getting worked! One bad thing after the next, yet still the sarcasm! Werewolf! Harry is awesome!
Bugzattack chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
...o_O you dropped this THERE? Damn, that's just... There are no words. What a time to abandon a story. :(