Reviews for Travelling tru
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aw :)
Its all the same chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh my goodness I loved this. You did a wonderful job. There needs to be more of the two of them out there. More like this well done.
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was sooo cute ! I really liked it !
unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It so tender and beautiful.

And the simplicity of the development makes Anakin keep his childlike awe of Obi-Wan, and his childlike innocence about their love.

Its nice to read something that simply details their love for each other, rather than all the problems it encounters.

Beautiful fic.
deliciouskamepi chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Absolutly love it !

I really like the way you write it!

Make me smile soooo much oo
andaere chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Aw... if only. This is really well done. I like how you went through a lot of Anakin's life (or at least his AU life). You write well and there were a lot of powerful and adorable images in this story. :)
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Obi-Ani *really* isn't my pairing of choice, but this is fantastically written, and I can't help but love it. The way everything moves in stages works very well for this fic, and your writing is wonderful. A great read!
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This was very sweet, I really liked it!
gone5eva chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
O, that was sensual and lovely. ]
lovely dusk chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aww. That was adorable. I love how it goes through the years, with all the changes in their relationship. I can't put it into words, so I'll just say it's amazing.
Yohko the demo chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That's positively lovely. Your description of different steps in the relationship and all... Great
InnoSaint chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I've never ever read something cuter than THAT!

It's so sweet and romantic, especially the way you emphasize Anakin's growing feelings to his Master...

InnoSaint loves your story

PiressVox chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I'm officially a huge fan of your writing. This piece is beautiful.

I really want to hear more from you. Reading what you write is helping me develop my writing style- yes, you're a role model.

Short, sweet and very cute. I love this story.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 4/21/2006