Reviews for Poke Piece
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 15 . 6/10
Wow, you like update once a year or sometime? At least you update, unlike many other peeps. Thank you
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 15 . 3/26
Excellent update as always!
King-Dorado chapter 15 . 2/12
I think Zoro would get along great with a Honedge, a Nosepass would go great with Nami since the always face north, a Hitmonlee would go great with Luffy since their legs stretch.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 15 . 1/23
thedarkpokemaster chapter 15 . 1/22
Damn so they all know about Nami and her past then and I have to say it was funny what Delia did to Luffy I mean she has no powers at all and she hurt him by pulling on his ear lol that just made me laugh so much, but I also have a feeling Nami is not the only one with a dark past.

I say this as and this is just me I think that Misty's parents are dead.
Yugioash chapter 15 . 1/21
LOL. I loved the Team Rocket part of the chapters. I'm also glad Nami revealed her past.
gamelover41592 chapter 15 . 1/21
this was a very good and a very sweet chapter :)
gamelover41592 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
this has potential let's see where this goes
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Nami, Misty, Sakura Haruno are some of my most hated characters from anime.
MeganSH047 chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Please update! I want to see what Nami's secret is! I want to see if she captures any more Pokemon! I love this story! I want to see more Luffy and Chimchar action!
Fionan chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
This story is a great story I think you should continue it and in joy to think luffy should challenge the gyms averted seeing how much ash injoys battling
Astolfo-Sama chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Is this story discontinued because I like it.
Ersh Star chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Why you syoped the story? This is a great crossover, keep writing please?!
Megadragonmon chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
This is AMAZING keep going!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 14 . 9/4/2015