Reviews for Drop a Bell Down the Stairs
Drakonflight chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
This should really be filed under Mature because of its explicit descriptions of sex.
Switched-to-Silent chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Oh man, I just loved this story :)
abc chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
fsdfs
kori hime chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Lovely story. It definitely deserves more reviews than it has received. It's a lovely AU. Tim totally could have become Brambling. Loved your Jason characterization. Cass was adorable. The Tim/Kon was cute. The one phone conversation with Tim-Bruce just showed how much alike they really are (and that would add to why they clash). Great fic overall. I enjoyed it very much.
asm613 chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Well done! when i started reading this story i read the first chapter then stopped. i came back a few days later and decided to read it completely before casting judgement. and i'm glad i read the whole story. it was well thought out, smart, interesting, compelling, sad, freaky...and the way you described tim's dreams and his family kidnapping, and visiting his dad in the hospital..that was brilliant. when jay went off on tim in the titan tower and when tim talked to his father in the hospital...it all made so much more sense. i would have missed out on a genius story if i hadn't finshed it. i'm so glad i did. keep up the good work. i am definitely going to be looking for more of your stories. thanks for sharing with us!
graymouse chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
It was an interesting, satisfying story.

You took basic tenents and put a new twist to them while looking at them from a different angle.

I'm a fan of Nightwing/Dick Grayson. Thanks for including him and making him an integral part of Tim's life. That was great.

Really a nice story.

gm
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
I adore Johnny and Kyle; they are so cute, and are now my OTP of OC.

I think this last chapter was slightly vague and unfinished, which worked, because Tim's feelings are slightly vague, even to himself, and his life is unfinished. I don't mean to say that you didn't write it well; rather that you wrote it perfectly, to fit the tone of the story being told.

I hope to see many more fics from you in the future. :)
Jimaine chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
AUs happen from the funniest impulses (occasionally, Impulses - ow, bad pun...)! I like this. It's interesting that this is the only AU I've read where Tim is Dick's sidekick and he's even grimmer than he is in canon. It's an interesting function of this AU. I really like this, and want the next bit SOON!

Also, I adore your Cass beyond comprehension. I'm all for Jay and Tim and Dick and Kon, but your Cass is fantastic and I love her to death.

On a purely writing note? You might think about ways to imply some things instead of stating them outright. Jason listing Tim's problems was a good way to 'out' Tim to his teammates, but how realistic was the dialogue? I just think something like "You're fucked up because of Haiti, and the fire, and you're scared fucking shitless of Batman even though you're *family* -!" I dunno, something more emotional and less specific. It creates the problem of still having things to clarify, but that can be done in exposition or later dialogue.

At any rate, this is intriguing and I *definitely* want more!
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Ooh, mystery! Is Tim's father in a coma, like in canon? And I'm guessing Dana is nowhere in the picture... Poor Tim, with his fire phobia. And I like how Kon is clueless, but still wanting to help.
Vialana chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Oh, I am so loving this story.

Fantastic AU setup, the characters work great in their setting. Tim is so messed up, but it makes things all the more interesting. Love how Kon just showed up randomly and the events that followed. Plus, Jason perving on Cass ... brilliant, even if they are legally siblings. And the Roy comment ...

I like Kyle, I really like him, reminds me of Cindy from Hard Time. And Johnny's great too.

I'm going to fave this and put it on my C2 list.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

~Vialana
stranj100 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Nice little AU you have here. I think I'll stay for awhile. I love that little Roy blurb. I'm a total Roy and Dick shipper.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
You've created a very unique and complicated universe here. The fact that I have no idea what constitues Tim's nightmares isn't detracting from my enjoyment of the story. I love Kyle and Johnny; they're not intrusive OCs, they lend just enough realism to Tim Drake's not-life. I'd like to know what a Brambling bird looks like, though, and where Stephanie is (if she's even Spoiler yet).
bgenjkag chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
wow i really like it! love the whole AU thing and the relationship btwn dick and tim and everyhting! please keep in updating!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Interesting. Maybe a little hard to follow at some points, but overall I'd be interested in reading more.