Reviews for Incomplete
Lexi J chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This story was SO touching! I love the way the characters acted, and the way that Zack and Cody resolved the problem! At the end of all the chapters, I just felt...on the edge of my seat! I HAD to know what came next in the story! GREAT job! I hope you write a sequel to this story, because I'll definitely read it!
Candace chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
So sad I cried
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Ooh this is amazing! I love it!

On another note; you should write a separate story about what happened when the ambulance showed up starting in the lobby of the hotel(with Carey Mosby London and Maddie in there) and how they react when Cody and Zack come down:D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow... this is GREAT! You should totally write more!
CravingMore chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Oh My God. That was so sweet. I absolutely loved this story! :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
cute. very very cute
owlhero chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I love the lyrics becuase they emphasize both twin's feelings of regret but especially Cody's and also Zack's guilt as well.

The chapter ranged from Cody's fear of being alone again to Zack's hope and almost dispair and immeasurable fear of losing Cody permanently. Very well done.
owlhero chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
The song lyrics fit the confusion, fear and pain of Zack and Cody well.

It's sad that Cody thought zack would hate him and yet not uncommon with the pain he dealt with.

Wow the end got me tearing up as I felt Zack's fear of losing his twin and his forceful use of the towel to stop the bleeding.
owlhero chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Thankfully Zack is showing the shock of doing the forbidden act of hitting his twin.

I love stunned reaction of Zack and everone in the gym.

The lyrics I can see describing Cody's pain and his thoughts to get along in life without Zack.

It shows how the bonds of life can be damaged or destroyed with one hit by one of the people who loves us the most.
owlhero chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love the description of Cody's thoughts on the humiliation. i remember the episode being a little much on the embarassing side. i agree with you about that photo.

Zack's joking side was definitely pushed towards the extremely mean edge in the episode and this version he was more cold toward Cody.

Still Cody's anger got the best of him and this is the result. It shows Cody can fight back with a nasty streak like Zack can given the circumstances. In the end everything just steamrolled.

I like the way you have Cody's thoughts intermixed with his feelings and actions and he reacts to embarassing Zack. Two parts of his brain are fighting each other at the same time.

Zack hitting Cody hit me hard with the situation getting out of control.

I love the lyrics because they shows the belief Cody has in his thoughts and the pain and lonliness he is suffering from the punch and the embarassment.
mydaggerskill chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
this chapter wasnt lame at all, it was really touching. i almost cried :*)
Ellivia22 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
so sweet. I loved it. Great job! ~Ellivia22~
spring smoothie chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
This story was so sweet. The last chapter made my heart smelt. Such a wonderful brotherly love. :)
Shaman Hime chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
WOW

Amazing (:
Wyntirsno chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
I liked this chapter, it just shows how much the boys really love and need each other. I liked the story as a whole, even tho Mom should have noticed something was wrong.