Reviews for Angel
Shadow315 chapter 13 . 8/13/2006
hey i like the story! MORE SOON and please get them together soon!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
...Ookaay...
debbieja chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
I'm thinking Jayne might be in for a surprise when he tries to hang out with river and angel. She certainly seems more aware that her feelings for him go beyond simple friendship, although she's trying to deny it. Nothing like the man helping you raise your child going out to sleep with a hooker to make you start reevaluating the relationship. Kaylee is so cute being all excited about her wedding, and River and Zoe being upset about the proposed color scheme. Nice to see them teasing Mal and Inara about the smoochies

Debbie
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter, EreshkigalGirl! Definitely loving River's slow realization that Jayne's sexin' habits are suddenly a lot more troubling than they once were for reasons she doesn't wanna think on right now. Though we all know she's gonna admit the truth to herself soon enough. Or Angel will give her a hint;)

On the matter of bathing onboard Serenity? It's a topic with a lot of individual perspectives. You and a few others have put showers in crew cabin locations the camera didn't show during the episodes. Others have either had the showers as a communal location near the passenger bunks or had the crew use YMCA-style public facilities at large ports for cleaning themselves up occasionally. Plus Inara seems to use sponge baths for her hygenie and ritualistic needs. Personally, I think I prefer the communal shower concept since hygenie can be maintained sufficiently, it can be factored into Book's appearance of bathrobe and toiletries kit in Objects in Space, and it doesn't strain Serenity's water resourses. Though your concept works fine for your story;)

BEB
Transgenic-girl chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Sweet.

Brightened up a really really horrible day.
PantherHorse chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
like the update and can't wait for another..
KinkerBelle chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Oh yay, update. I love this story and further more, I love the River's irritation with Jayne. And I can't wait until the next chapter. But I will... wait that is. Mal/Inara fun was very nicely written and YAY Simon and Kaylee. The shower location is constantly up for debate. I always thought they were in a seperate part of the ship. Something that Kaylee fixed up, like in "Slippery" by KateShines. So I was confused the first time I read someone put them in the crew's bunks, but it's still a really common theory. Either one works because (to my knowledge) nobody knows for sure.
Omorocco chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Really enjoying your story - i like a Rayne that doesn't go straight from mortal enemies to sex-bunnies.

Keep up the good writing!

Also, i'm not sure if it helps, but Inara gave herself a sponge-bath in the pilot epiosode, so maybe they don't have showers.
curi chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
I really despise that word in a non "VM" context, and I was prepared to freak a little, but when I read the whole chapter, I was more than willing to understand the reasons behind the usage, forgive you, and love the chapter. So good job and yay! I really love Rayne when it develops slowly. It prolongs the satisfaction.
yetinmyeyes chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
I'm so glad you updated this! It's one of my favorite series currently in production. Somehow, I'm thinking that Jayne's plan to tag along with River and Angel isn't gonna work out like he's planning! Can't wait to read that scene! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to reading more! :)
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
ORALE! (take that how ever you want. just know i'm happy)
SimpleSerenity chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
This is such a great story. Love it more after every update. It's got a nice, gradual pace, leaving plenty of time for relationship and character development, which I give you props for. I love a slow-burning story that doesn't feel the need to rush in the main romance. I'm a fan of the build up. Gives me more time to squee incessantly.

Speaking of which, did that more than I'm willing to admit during this last chapter. River's jealousy. Mal and Inara. Kaylee and Simon's engagement. All squee-inducing. Also, some great gags which had me laughing the whole way through.

Nice work. Will be reading til the end anyway, which I hope isn't for a while!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
it was really good to see Zoe in the beginning being all motherly with Angel and then Dewey! I was wondering how River's comment about Wash was gonna come back in to play. wonderful.
KinkerBelle chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
I love this story. I read it first at ObjectsInSpace but it's easier to review here. It's such a fresh concept and it's really well written. And babies on Serenity is just... oh, it's too funny. I hope updates are in store and that you keep on truckin' with this story.

~Phia
Transgenic-girl chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
Aw, Jayne's all protective of his adopted daughter.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »