Reviews for Angel
TwotoTenth chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Very nice work on this story - I enjoyed it a great deal. I especially liked the fact that the Rayne romance built slowly rather than just coming out of nowhere.

I'm leaving this review on Chapter 15 because it contains the "Casey at the bat" joke, which is just tremendous. Of course, it's become funnier since you wrote the story, because Adam Baldwin now plays a character named Casey. So I may reuse that joke myself, if it's all right with you...

Thanks for producing such a fun story!
Jaz chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
Love the ending. Great story from start to finish
SusanMarieS chapter 23 . 8/22/2009
This was a very good story. thank you so much for the effort you've put forth. i'm glad kaylee and simon weren't to much of fluffy boobs. i love this version of Jayne and his family. Also, am glad Angel wasn't just a prop that tended to not fit. Love the Angle&Dewey bits as well. Thank you once again.
Azamiko chapter 23 . 5/23/2009
Bits1212 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Really enjoyed the story! I liked how you portrayed Jayne. River also came across well. How Jayne interacted with Angel was very cute!

I can't wait to read the sequel!

Tyloric chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
I find it ironic that the poem is for someone named Casey and Adam Baldwin now plays a Casey.

I doubt I'm the only one to notice that, just felt like pointing it out.
J-Kid chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
Okay, may I just say that for a Rayne fic that was simply incredible? Great story and characterizations, and everyone seemed to be in character, which is half the battle in any fanfiction. I'm not a Jayne/River fan, but this was lovely. You even managed to resolve the Mal/Inara tension in a nice way, so I am very impressed.

This was a deep story, as well, with many good spots in it that had me sitting on the edge of my seat while eagerly anticipating what would come next. :-)

I'm not promising to become a Rayne fan, but your story managed to give a credible account for what might happen if Jayne and River fell in love, without making me shudder.
BobtheFrog chapter 23 . 8/17/2008
So I made a sound I don't even think was human at the last sentence...even though I knew it was coming...My heart is actually aching and I love Daddy!Jayne and I can't even thinkand I am rambling and not really saying anything...gosh darn it! You are an amazing writer who managed to get me so emotionally involved in the story and just wow. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

Shadow315 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
HI! I was wondering where you got your translations! I need a place 'casue no matter where I go they never give me words only .. symbols.

I need full sentences sometimes not one or two words.

PLease help!

Tears of Mercury chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
This story just about melted my heart. :D

It's so rare to see a Rayne story with a lot of build-up, and you played that wonderfully here. I felt like the progression of their relationship flowed really well, and I wasn't in any rush to get to the "romance" because I just enjoyed seeing them interact so much. That's not to say that I didn't jump up and down in my seat when Jayne left Vera behind to go in to River. ;)

I love Angel. What a sweet baby! Good for you for not writing her as the 'perfect child,' either, who would never throw a fit or wake up at an innoportune time. Her scenes with River and Jayne were precious. I was also a really big fan of Dewey. The storyline you gave him and Zoe was such a great way to include her character and aid her healing, and his moments with both Angel and Jayne usually had me either laughing of "aw"-ing. I can just picture what happens in twelve or so years when Dewey does start noticing girls "that way" and Jayne freaks out.

Once again, this was a lovely story - one that I was very happy to see completed. Thanks so much for posting!

DSDragon chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
The showers on Serenity were actually on the same level as the lounge and passenger dorms. The bathroom was on one side of the ship, a little bit outside of the hallway that led to the Shepherd's dorm. I think that only Mal (and maybe Zoe and Wash) had any sort of plumbing in his room, and then only fold-in sink and toilet.
K chapter 23 . 8/1/2008
Very good story. I dont normally care for Janye and River fics but it was so well done that I set aside my dislike.

Thanks for the creativity and hard work.

tectrices chapter 23 . 6/23/2008
I know I'm reviewing ages after you finished, but I just found this and I enjoyed it so much! It was a well-written, engaging story and I was just having little fits of joy it was such a good read. _ River's jealousy was ten ways to adorable, and all the characters were IC and Angel was just the sweetest little addition. Really, really good job all around.
Renee chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
I don't think that the ship was equiped with a bathroom complete with a tub and everything. maybe it only had something like a little shower stall because i think that's what's in the passanger cabin. And besides, Inara did sponge baths so mabye there wasn't even a real shower...great story so far by the way.
unlock.your.heart chapter 23 . 3/3/2008
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was very well written and the characters reactions were well done as well. I loved it.
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »