Reviews for Angel
Suzy87 chapter 23 . 12/22/2007
There's no words in English, Portuguese, Spanish, trench or any other language to express how much I love this fic! Best Rayne I ever read and that's saying a lot It's a big fic and that's the best in it because it makes the evolution of their relationship to be slow and realist and there's the plus the other characters (I love all of them! Miss Wash and Book!..."tear"...) are in it all the time! I don't like centric fics when it's River the primary character! She doesn't function alone!..lolololol... The end it's the sweetest moment ever ("Daddy, up!") it's magical and I would pay a large account to see it on TV! Serenity 2! ...lololol... Probably not happening but a girl can wish! Right? I saw a sequel in your profile and I will read it the faster I can!

Thanks and Congratulations!

Happy XTMAS!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
Would you believe I considered skipping a class this morning to finish reading this? I ended up going anyway, but I kept thinking about this story all throughout and now I have no idea what the lecture was about! That's how damn good this fic is. I love it! And I plan on getting to the sequal ASAP. ;)
Sunshineali chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
Wow, I'm a new firefly fan (missed the series when it originally aired) and new to firefly fanfic. Love Rayne! and hot rayne is even better. This was such a breathtaking story. Absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to read more of your work. :)Ali
echo21 chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
I love it!
xavia chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
can someone explain to me how feetah is vera?
xavia chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
I'm from Lebanon and it is correct that Nahr is river in Arabic, i cried at the beginning of this story when River was about to leave her baby, i love this story because it is realistic, and i think that river would have reacted this way.
Crystalkei chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
This was just fun! really! i laughed, I cried, okay not really, but i did get a bit teary eyed. a few of my favorite parts...

few words come to mind: ick and statutory (lmoa)

Should I mention the fact that you’re already crazy? hahaha...

i want to steal that for one of my fics! I won't...unless i give you full credit ;D

i love the big actiony resucey part! ugh! it was just shiny!

now, on a quieter not so excited note as a polite suggestion i would maybe go back through it. I found a number of grammatical errors, there are a lot of areas where its a little confusing, and yeah, misspelled words. But really...I LOVED IT!
voodoobuddha chapter 17 . 6/8/2007
It was a look that said, “I know something you don’t know, and when you figure it out, you’re going to feel like an idiot.”

That was just funny. I love this story.
Celeris chapter 23 . 6/7/2007
wow, that was an awesome fic. If only it was canon. can't wait to sart reading that sequel.
Megan Andres chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Honestly, I commend you on your colorful curses. In Chapter 16 when River calls Jayne a "money-raping idiot," I could not stop laughing. I love this story. And if this one is anything to judge by, I know I will love Lineage, too. Thank you.
flash chapter 23 . 5/27/2007
I was exploring best of Rayne and decided to see what this story was about. That was about 11:30pm and I stayed up until 3am reading it. I couldn't stop! This was absolutely the BEST rayne fanfic I have ever read and I have read practically everthing that is out there. The story was well developed and all the characters were completely believable. It was sweet, romantic, angsty, dramatic, exciting and above all, addictive! (Can you tell I liked it?) THANK YOU!
lily chapter 23 . 3/23/2007
This is how i always thought jayne and river would be together. Great job now after max is born as i read your other story mal and inara should have a baby and it is really too bad that wash and zoe did not have a child. But being the verse who says that a certain fertility doc does not have some of wash sperm and him a zoe can still have a child? Well one can dream
screaminheathen69 chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
Imagine, if you will, the sound of thunderous applause.

This was bloody marvelous! Bravo!
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 23 . 2/5/2007
Cute! I loved the ending with Angel calling him daddy. Perfect touch! I hope you keep writing more firefly stories!
imaginary09 chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
Really fantastic story ). Haha, I *knew* she wouldn't call him anything until she could call him "Daddy". That was a great touch and a cute way to end it. Congrats on getting it done!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »