Reviews for Angel
Bookworm.Annie chapter 23 . 1/31/2007
Great fic. is it over? if it is great job, if it isnt i cant wait for the next chapter.
Hebi R chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
I think Happy Kaylee 'Verse is my new term for all the impossible but wonderful fanfic couples out there.
gypsysoul chapter 23 . 1/27/2007
I loved this story! It was fantastic!
darkforces chapter 23 . 1/26/2007
awesome story, you really made the growing attraction between river and jayne believable, well done, i loved it!
Desdemona Rae chapter 23 . 1/26/2007
Wowie.

Great story. I nearly cried when Jayne told River he didn't want to play house anymore, then I did cry when Angel finally called him daddy! What a perfect ending! *sigh*...
Transgenic-girl chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
AW!
Transgenic-girl chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Wow...just...wow.
ShortySC22 chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
I enjoyed following this story and love the ending. I thought this was a really well written story with a good ending.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
No worries about this chapter - it was great. Real and in character.

Loved the bit about the types of kisses.
Angel Monroe chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
Alright, that's pretty damned cute. I could see the Daddy thing coming a mile away, but that's because it fit so well into the story. The way he asked her to marry him was adorable, with her being all angry with him beforehand. The idea of them having a baby is cute because Jayne is already so good with Angel. I can imagine how good he would be with his own kid. And all in all, the story was completely amazing. One of my favorites. Thanks so much for writing it. O:)
Scorpio chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
I have been following this story for some time. It's wonderful. Hate to see it end.
debbieja chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
You have to appreciate Angel for not calling Jayne by a name until she could call him Daddy. Very sweet ending to the story. Loved how much Jayne could admit he cared for his girls and the happily ever after

Debbie
Gusha chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
Thank you. I really like this story.

I admire you for having the skill to end it properly. I can never quite manage endings.

I hope you have a new project planned.
Regina Halliwell chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
awesome story! it was paced very well!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 23 . 1/24/2007
I loved it! You built up to the romance nice and slow, and you put kid characters in without making them annoying. Great job! Write more Rayne!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »