Reviews for Relativity
RoXaS707 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AWESOME!keep adding to this story _ later XD
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I like the idea of Wondy having a little talk with one of Bruce's proteges. Nice job.
Evilerk chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
trying to review again...seems it would go thru the first time..just want to say I love the story hope to see more Tim/Diana stories soon from you..THANKS!
Xyokai chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is a very interesting story so far. You're a good writer and it would be interesting if you wrote a full romance with this couple. I know I'd read it if you did.
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This was an interesting little story. Seeing Wonder Woman interact with one of Batman's kids is something you don't see much of. Even when Dick was Robin. However, I think you made Tim just a tad to formal in this story. Tim's not the kind of kid who would ever say 'distressing'. He's a 17 year old kid (after the OYL jump). He's used words like 'weird' or 'messed up'.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
/Oliver Queen argues that this time is not any more complicated, because the past was not simpler. I reserve the right to disagree./

That bit right there did it for me. So very true, and just what Diana would think.
Crazy 109 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I like this! Tim seemed a half-hair off to me-but that could easily be just Diana's perspective of him. Or, just the image of him I've currently got stuck in my head-I can see him reassuring Cassie right off the bat that it wasn't her fault, with her still blaming herself anyway.

I hope you plan on writing some more!
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
CHELSEA: Raising Ali's review count - one spam at a time.