Reviews for Ordinary
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I just found this again after a few years, and I still really like it. Thank you!
gabykatwilk chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
That was awesome! I love your writing style. I look forward to the sequel!
gabykatwilk chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
That is very interesting, I am looking forward to reading on.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I really loved this, even though Rose and the Doctor's relasionship makes me sad. They're meant to be together, but theynever will ever and that just make me so sad! Gah! But this was a lovely story, so thank you for writing!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Is the sequel up yet?
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
Awesome story! I love it! It's really good! I like how you got their charactors down pat! Very interesting plot idea and I really hope you wrote the sequel!
quiettimenotriottime chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
SQUE!
superstar727 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Can not wait for the sequel!
superstar727 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Reasons why I love my wife #7689: she never lets me get away with anything.

haha awesome line
superstar727 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i know what its like to wait around for reviews

i wont leave you hanging

this is awesome

you have the jack character down pat

so your married? let him join in too

lol

the doctor and rose are sweet

he is a little tiny teeny bit possessive isnt he?
Kiya chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Very, very well done story. I loved it...
timano chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
Wide in scope, perfect emotion- and characterization-catching, full of beautiful writing, enjoyable to read-this epic has all the attributes of a "fantastic" story. At least 12 out of 10 stars!
KrazyKaytee chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
hey.

i loved it! when will you write the sequel?

it was so good and i so wanted the Doctor and Rose to be a couple! its so cute! well done!

x
Beth-TauriChick chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
I'm so glad that you finished this! It was a really fantastic fic. I've enjoyed every bit of it! Congratulations on a job well done :)
Suz chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
Brilliant! I can't wait for you to do a sequal! In some ways its good that you haven't just tied up all the loose ends, there's so many questions left in this I'd love for you to explore... please dont keep us waiting too long!