Reviews for I Am Afraid of Dr Suess
Epoch95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
lol that was soo funny!
the last time chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
haha this is brilliant! i love the poem, the idea, everything really. *favorites* this is a lovely genious peice of amusingness in a world of well written-ness, which is suprisingly hard to find on here... i love the ending, when Sirius starts another essay, he doesn't learn does he? is Dr. Seuss really an actual docter? (if he's not don't laugh, i believe anything. up to and including that cornwall got it's name from building an actual wall of corn as a defence from an army.)
aggressively writes chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i loooooooooved! i am so adding this to my faves!
fiercejinx chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome! Sirius could totally do it! Poor Remus...
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was a great story.

I loved how easy it was for Sirius to get full marks in about 18 and a half minutes. That is truely impressive.

I enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will have a great day!
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
LOVE IT! Totally favoriting.
alwayssirius chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love this! It totally seems like something Sirius would do. That Dr. Seuss . . .
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was wonderful. so going on my favs. afraid of dr. seuss.

ps. may i take this opportunity to appologize for the lack of capitalization in this review? it's two am and i'm tired. sorry.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
AHAHAHH! Sirius is awesome. Absolutely hilarious stuff. :D

'"Oh ye of little faith." Sirius replied, smirking before starting an essay that was due next period.'

Ahahha. So he always leaves things till the last minute? :)
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was great! I love Prof. Kane!
StopItImSpecial chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Lol! That was such a great story! I love it!
muzical chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
O my goodness! that is hilarous! definatly what i envision a report by Sirius to be!
magique chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Excellent! And I love your poem!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Dear God, Remus thought. Please let me get through this in one piece. Please don't let his plan involve bodily harm, to me or any other student. Please, please let me keep my sanity. Please...

lool. Totally sounds like Remus1 this was so funny! It has got to go on my faves for its utter brillance! I almost died laughing!
immovinout chapter 1 . 12/3/2006