Reviews for Against All Odds
BlackSheep115 chapter 23 . 11/27
Dann... I can't stop crying. :'( this is (23) the most emotional chapter I ever read in my life. Thank you!
ThisShitIsBananrama chapter 18 . 6/7
After I dug around the internet, I finally found the uncensored version of this chapter. It was really good! I stopped reading this story a few days ago because the censored parts annoyed me. I thought the rest of the story was going to be like that, so I didn't want to deal with it. Well I came back to read it. I really enjoyed it! This may be one of the best fanfics I have read off of this site. I only found a few misspellings and grammatical errors, but those are easy fixes with a quick proofread.

Note: If anyone wants to find the uncensored version, go to this website: communities/110779010367791694420?hlen
Type in the title of this story in the search bar, and you will find it! :)
Itsumi Riddle chapter 4 . 4/23
OMG! I loved it! I love Bulma, she is the best! There aren't many authors that get her character right. They usualy make her a romantic, smart if somehow naive person, but inherently good. Real Bulma is selfish. She is a jerk, she doesn't care for most people. She cares for herself and her friends. She is childish and vindictive, and she is also strong, manipulative, self-confident, arrogant beautiful, and a genious. She is a hell of a woman. She is not evil, of course not. But she is flawed and very human. That's the reasson Vegeta fell for her.

I really admire your characterization of her in this fic. It's an amazing work, and I'm enjoying it a lot.
nofcksgiven chapter 32 . 3/5
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I really enjoyed this story. Its very well-written, exciting, kept-me-on-the-edge-of-my-seat-entertaining, heart-wrenching, heart-warming and Bulma was just so brilliantly spectacular in it! Also, the Vegebul teasing and smut were preeeetty awesome! And Vegeta killed Frieza, which is one of the best thing about this fic.

I'm also quite happy that Nappa, Radditz and Zarbon are still alive and I hope they're in the sequel that I'll be reading soon. And baby Trunks! I'm really looking forward to reading and finding out what's happened to him. Thank you for sharing this!
nofcksgiven chapter 31 . 3/3
I really like the Bulma/Zarbon friendship. I've read two other stories featuring them as friends and I've enjoyed them so much so it's nice to see that in this story, too. With that being said, Zarbon has such shitty timing, lol. And i absolutely love how Bulma and Vegeta are perving on each other. It's cute.
nofcksgiven chapter 30 . 3/3
Awww, their reunion just warmed up my heart! That was so touching. At first I felt sorry for Vegeta bc he really thought life was messing with him again when Bulma appeared before him... he was EXPECTING life to screw him over again like its been doing almost his entire life by dangling Bulma in front of him and then taking her away. Now he's reach his goal and got Bulma back... I'm just so happy for them!\o/

Now they need to find Trunks!
nofcksgiven chapter 29 . 3/3
YESSSSS!

I wonder if Bulma being taken away was another one of her plan to pull Vegeta through. I wouldn't be surprise.
nofcksgiven chapter 28 . 3/3
Great chapter and even greater A/N. It's so true. There's always way too many talking during the fights than actual fighting.
nofcksgiven chapter 25 . 3/3
Vegeta has gone insane and I totally love it.
nofcksgiven chapter 23 . 3/3
Bulma's video made me cried. The part where she asks Vegeta to tell Trunks about her and what a good woman she was, tears started streaming down my face. That was just really touching and sad and meaningful. Then it gets worst with Vegeta's heartbreaking reaction.:(

I can't wait for Vegeta to get Trunks. I'm kinda hoping he spends some time with his son before Bulma is wish back. It'd just be so wonderfully entertaining and adorable to see this dangerous man try to take care of his baby son.
nofcksgiven chapter 22 . 3/3
Ohmygawwdddd! There was so much to take in in this one chapter! Per usual, writing is incredible! Vegeta, Bulma, and even Frieza all kept true to character. Also, I had a gut feeling Bulma being pregnant would play into this story at some point but it still caught me off guard with how you handle it. What a way to introduce their baby! It's totally perfect, actually.

I felt so bad for Vegeta when he realizes what he had to do but of course, once again, Bulma came through and got him through one of the hardest things Vegeta ever had to do in his life: killing her to ensured both his and their baby's safety. I have a lot of faith in Bulma. She'll be back.

Can't wait to find out where the baby is!
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 3/3
Again, Bulma is amazing for thinking ahead and providing Vegeta with things he needed even w/o being there.

Love the new info on Delia. I had suspicion that Frieza was dangling something in front of her to keep her around. I feel if it wasn't for her son, death would've come so much easier for Delia. I'm glad she was upfront with Bulma.
nofcksgiven chapter 19 . 3/3
That was intense! I knew Delia wasn't to be trusted! But let's talk about how brilliant Bulma is. Like, WOW! The length she's willing to go to bring down Frieza is admirable. She's a step ahead of everyone, including Frieza. She's a true survivor. I'm really happy with how amazing she is in this fic cause boss lady doesn't get enough credit.

Another thing? I'm so glad I didn't have to read about Vegeta getting a beating, esp. in his state at the moment. It would just be so wrong and sad. Anyway, I love that you write a pretty convincing Vegeta.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 3/3
Love-making scene was written amazingly! I love that it started off beautiful, tender, and sensual only to then get super sexy and incredibly hot. Bulma having fun with Vegeta's tail was soon hot! I'm jealous.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 3/2
Tease, indeed! The sexual tension is hella thick in this one.