Reviews for Against All Odds
Asian Delicacy chapter 32 . 3/14
Hey there Tempestt! Just wanted to let you know that I just finished reading Against All Odds...And it didn't disappoint. This was very dark in content compared to Lab Monkey. Not only did it go into sordid detail but also you felt the haunting experiences through the eyes of the victims. This was definitely a darker fic than I'm used to but you gave so much personality to your characters that I couldn't stop reading this even during the difficult parts. I won't lie, you broke my heart when you made Vegeta kill Bulma and then when she gave birth to Trunks causing Vegeta to break down...what a tear-jerker. Sacrifice and Our Son were the most difficult chapters to read but I endured the torture because I knew that happy ending would be waiting for my favorite couple. I don't usually due angsty fics but I'm a sucker for happy endings. I write drama but if I could pull off angst I'd definitely try it. Anyways, I loved your story. The way you pull at emotions is so raw, powerful and real. This story rocked. It was happy, sad, depressing, passionate, emotional, physical, sexy, degrading, death defying and supernatural. It was everything a truly epic story needed and you wrote it well. I can't get over how wonderful you portrayed Vegeta's character and Bulma, you portrayed her beautifully. I wish there now DBZ fics like this one. Against All Odds really blew my mind. Thanks Tempestt.
Asian Delicacy chapter 31 . 3/14
I'm so happy that Vegeta and Bulma have been united again. They're so sexy together. If I was Bulma I would've broken that regenetation tank to get to my sexy saiyan. I'm totally jealous.
Asian Delicacy chapter 30 . 3/14
The last part was so whimsical and fantasy filled like a fairytale. I love how he fell to his knees against her and she soothed him. That's Beautiful stuff.
Asian Delicacy chapter 29 . 3/14
Oh my goodness. What a transformation! And Bulma cheering by his side. I thought I was gonna get choked up reading about her image getting ripped away again but I stayed strong. Excellent chapter.
Asian Delicacy chapter 28 . 3/14
I get the feeling Frieza's taunting is gonna lead Vegeta into maniac mode. It's about time to cry havoc.
Asian Delicacy chapter 27 . 3/14
Zarbon as an accessory, I'd love to see that. LOL.
Asian Delicacy chapter 26 . 3/14
Oh my goodness. I'm afraid of the wicked coming.
Asian Delicacy chapter 25 . 3/14
Haunting was indeed a fitting title for this chapter. Vegeta had gone completely mad.
Asian Delicacy chapter 24 . 3/13
Well the cold hearted monster is back but now he's battling psychological demons.
Asian Delicacy chapter 23 . 3/13
Why are you doing this stuff to me? Making Vegeta cry, Bulma presenting their son and then telling him how much she loved him. That had me more choked up then her actual death and for him to learn of all this after she was gone was just too much. You are seriously snatching every bit of angsty emotion right out of me.
Asian Delicacy chapter 22 . 3/13
My God! You're breaking my heart into a million little pieces. Oh my goodness! I almost couldn't bear to read him killing her like that. I thought when she removed his tail in lab monkey nothing could compare to that hurt, but to know that he ended her life. That's really tearing me up.
Asian Delicacy chapter 21 . 3/13
I'm starting to get a dark and boding feeling. I think death is near for Vegeta and Bulma.
Asian Delicacy chapter 20 . 3/13
Things are really blowing out of control now.
Asian Delicacy chapter 19 . 3/13
Oh my what is Bulma gonna do now?
Asian Delicacy chapter 18 . 3/13
Oh my wow! That was in credibly sexy. Vegeta and Bulma together and the world is going up in flames. That was hott and one of the sexiest lemons I've ever read.