Reviews for The Sacrifice
zippdipp chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
ohh...its starting over..this has been a good read! Thank you!

Angy chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
That was so hot Chris. There is nothing hotter than Dean getting worked up over Sammy (well besides Dean getting fubar lol). I LOVED this ending. It looks like when both these boys are feeling 100%, they are going to have to go take care of some unfinished business. :)
Mander08 chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
YAY Sammy is safe. And Dean is happy again. And HAHA To that police officer. ::Two thumbs up:: Loved the story.
Kaewi chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Great Sam angst! I really enjoyed reading this story.

I hope you post another one like this soon!
carocali chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Nice wrap up! I had forgotten about what the doctor gave Sam to make him fell well. Good work! You did a nice job getting the story out, building the tension and an interesting possibility for a sequel. Didn't the doctor say "your brother belongs to us..." Hm

Aly K chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Dun dun dun! Uh oh! That was so good. I loved this story. I loved the part when Dean was getting embarrassed. That was cute! Great story!
Phx chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Whoa what a great ending to a great story. I enjoyed it so much - thank you taking the time to finish it and post it.

I loved your Dean and Sam. Dean in big brother mode is nothing to be triffled at and I was glad that the doctor's daughter helped.

And that Sam was alive and going to be all right.

So sweet what Dean was willing to give up and even sweeter that Sam wouldn't let him.

I can't wait for the next story. You will have another one, right?
friendly chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
great job. I really liked it...
kokomocalifornia chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
a great story comes to an end. it makes me happy that its complete but sad at the same time.
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Sorry about the late reviews - I feel more than a little guilty at having fed and run and not offered up serious praise for this wonderful story but RL has been hectic. You have weaved a complex story here that with each new chapter just keeps getting better and better and leaving me anxious for more, more, more. Dean and Sam would both lay down and die for each in a heartbeat their bond that strong, and I liked the turnabout in this chapter with Sam coming to rescue! But what an ending. Having already killed of our Sam previously you just canna do it a again...NO! So please spare my blood pressure and update soon.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
Man. You're harsh. Making us wait AGAIN? *sigh*

Great job, love the angst!

Kaewi chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Awesome chapter. I hope you don't keep us waiting to long for the next part! I like the fast-paced plot.
Phx chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Awk! Another awesome chapter! I loved it. But you can't let Sam die - you just can't, wah!

I can't wait for the next update.

Angy chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Damn! After my busy day I NEEDED this. Thank you for the update. Damn, the twists just keep coming and coming. Another cliffhanger? Doesn't that make like, 11 for this story alone? :P I love it!
Smilez chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Ok this was so awesome! I thought this might have been like the last chapter, but then Sam CAN'T BREATHE! I was just like woah. You had me in tears when Sam died. I was like NO! But the story is stil awesome!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »