Reviews for The Sacrifice
Mander08 chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Damn it i hate "TBC" Those stupis stupid words. GR. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Master Li chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
ah more problems! Update soon!
JJ Phoenix chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Oh crap! What did they give him? And where's that freaky little idol thing? Yikes...

Loved the Holy water bit. Those boys are brilliant!

JJ
Aly K chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Ahh! No Sammy! Oh poor boy. I really hope that creepy little statue thing is dead *shivers*. Can't wait for the update.
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Eek, here I thought Sam was going to be okay but you had to throw another cliffy in there :) Great job, I liked the holy water bit. Will be eagerly looking forward to the next update :)
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
Great chapter. And you must be psychic-you'd said you wrote these fics ages ago but you included "At first Sam didn’t move but then Dean saw his hand move slightly and he weakly raised his thumb." And that is straight out of a recent ep! :) I don't have to say update again soon, do I? Oops :) Have a good day.
Poetic Tragedy3790 chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
amazing chapter...I loved it, but you left me at a cliffhanger again.
Phx chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Awk! Dean lost his gun - oh man how's he going to save Sam now!

And he shot Sam - ouch. That kid is going to hurt when he does gain feeling in his body.

Excellent chapter, my heart was racing throughout it in anticipation of what was going to happen!

I can't wait for the update.
Angy chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Chris, how could you force him to make that choice? You are evil, woman. Heeheheheheheeheheh! This demon is creepy. How the HELL is Dean going to free himself to save Sammy now? Sammy! Don't die on us.
Kaewi chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Ack! I really have no idea how they'll get out of this one. Chances look slim. Update soon!
Nate and Jake chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Poor Sam. I can't wait for more. Please hurry and update. I hope figures a way to save them both.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Uh-oh...

How are the boys gonna get out of this one?

Great tension,

emily
Master Li chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
No No No! he's going to go willingly to save Dean's life! He can't die, and neither can Dean! Update soon!
DancinThroughLife chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
sammy sammy wat will you choose...? wat a pickle...

but this chapter was a cliff hanger...they are mean!

more please?

that would be really great you know!

YAY
JJ Phoenix chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Oh, that was pure evil. You MUST update soon!

Knowing Sammy, I think I know which he'll choose...now Deano just has to use that upstairs brain and free himself!

JJ