Reviews for Closet Romantic
SoundzofSilence chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Awww, I was hoping this story would update since I'd last read it. It's actually quite entertaining and interesting. Please post at least one more chapter! Onegai!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh this is just delicious! You should finish it!
kick-ass cinderella chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Pleeeeaaaase, continue this fanfic! I want to know what happens next! I have an ideas on for what can happen.
1. She wakes up in a strange room.
2. she ends up being sick and they have to use magic, but there are some weird side-effects! (White wings along with white hair, and the ability to control thunder and lightening, also water bending.
3. Howl's P.O.V on how a magical event happens like she starts glowing and she grows (Growth spurt.)

Hope you use my suggestions! But in the movie the boy is like 7. As Arnold Swartsinager says, "I will be back!" :)
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Are you ever going to continue/finish this? Please? It's such a good fic...
misao97 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Please update soon! Don't leave this story unfinished! I love your story and it has so much potential!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Blah
Murphy AT chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Hmm...I'm not sure I'm fond of the tone (it's a little cold) but I can tell you did it on purpose and that takes more talent than people realize. Also, I find your portrayals of the characters to be quite intriguing. I'm looking forward to more!
writertron chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
this is pretty awesome. yo ever thinking of writing more?
LivforLove chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
so...four years later...any hope of you continuing this? It's an intruiging story and I feel like you left off possibly right as some action was about to happen. And I loved that last line. I'm a sucker for cheese sometimes.

It's interesting and if you're still out there somewhere I really would consider picking it back up and dusting off the pages.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Aha, only a little cliche, I think. At least she didn't faint immediately after seeing Howl... Would anyone reciting Markl's spell have worked? Or did it because it was Sophie and Sophie has magic? Is Markl older in here, by the way?

Anyways, I love your writing style. It flows really nicely and is quite alluring. I also love how "sensible" Sophie is right now. And I love how she is already beginning to grow and become more sociable. Especially with her becoming friends with Lettie. The line, "Food was more important than love, after all." was funny (which I hope you intended it to be). Maybe because I love food very much, haha.

Chapter 3 from Howl's perspective was insightful. I do hope he stops being such a womanizer like in the book. Er, he and Calcifer still have their contract in your fic, right? I wonder-are you going to change the way it resolves much from the book or the movie?

I am rather disliking Fanny's character right now. I am trying to decide if Lettie and Martha becoming unrelated to Sophie is going to be a big part of the plot. But now that I think about it, it does make sense. Without her two sisters, Sophie became more introverted...

Sorry, for the long review filled with a bunch of questions. XD I love your fic so far and would love to see where it goes even more. So please update as soon as you have the time to. :D
ButterbeerO.o chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I love it! Please, update soon!
CYLi chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Wow. I can relate to Sophie a lot, with all the social expectations and pressure that comes from human contact. I am also quite shy and tend to avoid people. When I was reading this, I was like "Wow, that's so me!" LOL Very realistic.

Can't wait for more!

This chapter, when she said "Disappear, disappear" reminded me of the scene in "Spirited Away" when Chihiro said the same thing. Could it be taken from that? hm :)
beth chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
started out really good. I sure hope you get that story finished i really want to read it baddly like when howl is doing a spell and he can't get it up the good work and make that story fast!

from,

Beth M. Siltala

P.S. I'm a Howl fan. Are you?
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Update it has been three years I want to know what happens next!
RandomlyRandomGirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
This is awesome! Please update soon! super soon!