Reviews for Elijah's Cup
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Beautiful story. Thank you.
Random number generator chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Quite nice, but so much of it was rehash and repeat of canon.
Random number generator chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
They too easily believed Sirius.
dianaanne chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
This was great. What goes on the next year?
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Cool fic.
LunaStorm chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This was very original and well-written, even if at times I wished you gave us more than just snippets of scenes. I enjoyed the way you drew the Pevensie's characters a lot.
Thank you for sharing!
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
When did Lucy become a redhead? Oh, well, never mind.
This is a very unusual take on mixing these two worlds. I'm glad I was recommended this fic and curious about where you'll take it. Especially with regards to the fact you imply the Four were friends with Riddle...
adamjb chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I am agnostic, and was not raised Christian. While this greatly diminishes the world of Narnia for me, I am still greatly enjoying your story (and I have so far read all of the parts up through this one). Fine work indeed!

The idea of living through time has always interested me greatly, and you have done a very good job of portraying characters that do not age, something that can be very difficult.

Your writing is solid, and your characterization spot on. The way in which you portray Voldemort (especially as he was when he was still Tom Riddle), is creative, unique, and fits with what I know of his character from the novels.

I did not see his and Susan's relationship coming, but I think that in the context of this story, it fits very well. It adds depth to both of their characters.

The only parts that I dislike stem from the source material, and what I assume might be your own beliefs. I do not like that Susan is "no longer a friend of Narnia", and that taking logic over faith should always be considered a bad thing. Some things can be taken on faith, but disbelieving in something because of a lack of proof should not be a crime.

I also don't like that Peter doesn't accept (nor seem even to consider) that he may be at fault in his actions toward Susan. I don't know if he will recognize this later, but so far I have seen no signs. What I am most worried about is that *you* don't consider him to be at fault. People should be free to make the own choices in life, and being robbed of choice is a crime in and of itself.

I recognize that this is your story and you are free to write it as you like, but those are my thoughts.

Despite these qualms, I am still enjoying this story and will continue on. Thanks for writing!
Kid chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
This story is so beautiful. I've read it several times over and it still makes me shiver and brings tears to my eyes. You've done managed to keep the magic of Narnia which is impressive. I love it.
Review chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
This is fantastic.
hemillsie chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
It just occured to me how many times I've read and re-read this story. Would be at the top of my 'Most Read' list, if this website HAD a list like that.

Either way.

The story's fantastic and original enough to be interesting while sticking to the storyline, and I love it.

And I'm sure I'll be back to read it again at some point :D
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
this is an utterly fantastic fic. the idea is amazing and its execution was terrific. I loved how you kept switching back and forth between 1943 and the present. actually the idea was very original to. ive seen a few pevensies at hogwarts but nothing like that. also the way susans character was don't was really good. all in all just an COMPLETELY GREAT fic!
Minirowan chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
This was amazing! I usually expect crossovers to be long and somewhat epic, but you covered all the basic points and more! I especially love what you did with Sirius and his situation, now he has a chance to enjoy real freedom. What I'd like to know though, is how Susan could deny Narnia for so long if she looked so young after fifty years or so. The reason she stopped believing was because of the hurt and her inability to have faith, but wouldn't her lack of aging have proved it?

Anyway, great job of turning Draco into his own person. He played a small part in this story but the change in him was amazing and hard not to miss.

You were very creative with this story. The style you used, mixing the past and present together, was my favorite part. You told two separate but related stories all at once, it was so much better than a flashback or one of the Pevensie's retelling the tale.
Kimco96 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Loved it! Honestly never seen anything like it before. Pretty amazing. I'm going to check to see if there's a sequel. And if there isn't can you please make one!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I like your story, but I feel like I should point out a few errors, well only two.

One, Remus wouldn't know about the prophecy. If it was common knowledge around the Order then Peter would know and Voldemort would have already found out. Or Voldemort would have tortured the information out of someone already.

And two, in third year Harry didn't know anything about Death Eaters. He didn't find out until 4th year when it was explained at the World Cup.

That's all! I do wonder how the Pevensies are still alive and young though.