Reviews for Reverto ut Obsrurum
riverrat chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Awesome story. Very well written.
Severus has them all fooled, which makes him more powerful than Dumbledore or Voldemort. Go Severus!
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
LuridPink chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I just wanted to say that this was one of the most interesting gen fics I've read. Your descriptions of what's going on when Snape prepares himself to become a Death Eater are very powerful as are the descriptions of Voldemort's 'attack' on his mind. I love that you have allowed the reader to come to his/her own conclusions. Very nicely done!
qwanderer chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Not pleasant things to think about, and yet they pull you in and further in . . . that is the appeal, I suppose, of Severus Snape.
youstink chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Impressive. I guess you can write something decent. Interesting descriptions.
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Dear me, this is a good fic - I still don't know what to think about Snape here. Loyal to anybody except of himself? Well, it is not that important - but it's great written. I loved the assossiation with Star Wars in the first chapter. Have recently read some Anakin fics and was surprised there partly very similar to my favorite redemption fics about Snape...

God, that part with smelling the blood from the coat that was really realistic - almost too much for me. And the second chapter - even if I tend to believe Snape is good - something like that could really happen. I don't think Snape had it easy to prove himself.

Writing a private message as well - hope you will receivve both soon. (-:
ms metaphor chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Interesting... So we, like Voldemort and Dumbledore, can only try to discern Snape's true intentions. Yes, you've definitely piqued my curiousity with that last bit. Personally, I'm a firm believer in a redeemed Snape, but I suppose it's no fun if he doesn't scheme and agonize over his loyalties, right?

And, thanks so much for continuing this story! Can't wait to see where it goes.
lucidity chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I love how you described the way Voldemort assaulted Severus' mind. It sounded quite brutal.

I loved the ending. You're not really sure where his loyalties lie! Excellent!
AlanaRose12 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Good chapter! You really could make this into a multi-chapter story. It was interesting to read about him "dancing" for both Voldemort and Dumbledore. I loved the ending where he says that his ambitions are his alone. Great job! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Ah! Tightrope!Snape this time. Excellent, and well-written. I know exactly what you mean about the plot bunnies. Even when I threaten to harvest them for fur and stew meat, they bound merrily about, etc. (mind you, the cat enjoys chasing them...).

Good chapter.
Maddevillechilde chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
You could really make this into a multi-chaptered fic :
lucidity chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was very good! Are you starting a longer story or was this a one-shot?
cecelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
The process of getting himself ready to face the Dark Lord is chilling. It must have been pure horror to put on his Death Eater persona again, to resume that mindset, to pursuade himself so he can in turn pursuade Voldemort. Well done.
AlanaRose12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow! What a great story! You did such a good job with this! I could almost feel his guilt. The whole story was wonderful, but my favorite part was when he put on the robe and the mask. It gives me chills reading that part. Great job getting into Snape's head. You are such a talented writer and I enjoy reading all of your stories! :)
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
It was such a delight to watch you write this. And such torment, reading it a paragraph at a time! There are such incredible lines in this story: "A young man who was really not much different than the people that he had persecuted." "Slowly, the taste of inflicted pain began to sweeten in his mouth." Truly, the horror of being sent back-and what was necessary to survive that-comes through in this story. Awesome!