Reviews for The Parity Shift
Sylverkubus chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
hi there...great story so far...im intrigue with kitty/mystique pairing and where the love leads, as well as Betsy/Emma and Emma/Jean pairing! love the idea of telepathic lovers!

please do continue and update/write more chapters!
DragoLord19D chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I WANT MORE OF THIS!
Everythings5x5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I didn't get a chance to say it to the first part of your story (as I read it after it was done) but I have to say I absolutely love your writing :) You manage to capture the characters amazing well and I love the plot and the twists and everything (though I'm still unsure as to how anyone will pull of a Kitty/Mystique pairing I'm actually really interested in that now) I absolutely adored Diamonds Dames and Deceptions and I'm thrilled you're doing a seequel! I cant wait to read more.

(please forgive my horrible grammar :P I'm tired and frozen :) also my grammar sucks :P
ashadowfalcon chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Are you dead? Or what it's been years since you write something and I'm still waiting to the next chapter of this story and many other followers of you so please, please continue this story if your alive. I can't wrap th idea of you been dead in my head
kristoferrobbin chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
so um, this is really great, and so was the first story & i really want to keep reading it, so if you could continue this story, that would be fantastic :)
Shadow of Conflict chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Having just read Diamonds, Dames and Deceptions I was delighted to learn there was a sequel and what I read leaves me eager for more. The plot threads you've begun to unwind leave so many unanswered questions that I really hope that despite the long time since your last update that you'll at some point continue with this story.
lupe629 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I love Betsy and Emma and Kitty and Mystique in this story. I can't wait to see what happens with them next. Does Mystique really like Kitty or is she using her? What will happen with the vision? I really like your talent for storytelling with the X-men series which can be daunting with the details and bringing all the characters into the plot. The previous fic diamonds, dames, and deception was also excellent. I really really really hope that you pick this back up. What can we the readers do to help you do that?
WhitePhoenixes' old account chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Update please?
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey Yimmy, please tell me that you have plans to update this story?
boredandhelpless chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
omg why is this fic dead? i love this story and i love all the stories i have read so far. plz plz plz continue it.
PinaPoe chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I sthis fic dead! NO!
brightmoon78 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
i love this fic please dont give up on it you are a very talented writer:)
gotanygrapes chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Poor Betsy :(

I love your narrative style; it's rich with detail with a hint of sarcastic wit. I really hope you continue to write this fic!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
cuter and sweeter than the last one! definately going to enjoy this story
drthmik chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Nice chaper, hope you update soon.

I must say though, if Brian forces Betsy to break the connection with Emma, she'll probably hate him for it AND go to Emma to reforge that connection. They are too much a part of each other not to.