Reviews for From Now On
Lilo-Lee chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Just a fixer for the Lits.

Keeping it simple with some light smut and then progressively working through the back story.

Well done and I did enjoy.

Thank you!

xoxox B
RORY JESS 4 EVER chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this is written so well! i wish you would write more often!
yaba chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
very lovely portrayal of what jess and rory could have been. i feel like the natural way they are with each other is very well communicated in your story. good job :)

Yana
margaretderby chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
loved it! So cute! Slightly smutty and still incredibly classy! Loved the format and the one-shot in general! New favorite for sure!
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
hecka adorable and sweet! xD
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
So happy. That was beautiful. I wish things werer that way, that would have just been the best. I love it.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
awesome. amazing. excellent. loved that it was in 2nd person. that is such a cool thing to use to make ur story more unique but no one uses it! lol

anyway, great job.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
perfect :)
Rachael chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was actually the first Rory/Jess fanfic that I've ever read and it's amazing! Now if only things could have gone like that on the show, but well, at least in my mind, this is what happened. Again, really great job ;)
anonomous1624 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i really liked this story. it was the best story i have read in a while:)
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow! that's incredible. sweet, well written, in character and what i wish happened. i like that you covered a long period of time in so little words and i also love Lorelai's hug lol. i'd have given the wirld to see that happen.

i feel the need to thank you for writing something this beautiful :) so thank you.
MarlyCook chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw, unfortunately I am just finding this story.. it's amazing. This is my kind of story. Exactly what I look for in a story. Love!
oywiththepeetaalready chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Amazing story. I love it.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
that was so beautiful!
caniborrowyourshoesx3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
ok this has gotta be one of the best fanfics i've read. i love it! the way you didn't use his name and everything-so cute!