Reviews for Leavin' Anyhow
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
It was a tad bit confusing, I admit, but I think it was all the better for it. I mean, how often does a person think coherently anyway? It just made the idea that Inara was thinking to herself more believable. Good job!
Skychaser chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Aw..I really love this! The truly straight-laced sentimates make is so realistic and in your face. The emotions portrayed are absolutely beautiful and right on track. My favorite line was the one concerning the Operative.

"It became awkward when the Operative came. He had said it so simply. She was his greatest weakness. Deep in her heart, she had wanted to believe it. She hadn’t though, until he had come for her. All loud and noble and willing to die to keep those he loved safe. He was so infuriating.

And she loved him for it."

That was so sweet...espeically the "loud and noble" part...definately loud. As always, lol. Anyways, I truly enjoyed this. It was excellently done. Yay!

Looking forward to more!

Skychaser
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Man. I hate it when you people make me cry. That was so raw, emotional. There aren't words to describe it.

Or maybe I'm just hormonal. Not sure.

Anyways, I love how you incorporated lines from the show. They fit perfectly. And I'd never really thought about the fact that Mal had said that at the very beginning of the show. Ironic that the last episode, she really was leaving, eh?