Reviews for Hope in the Darkness
chrono17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was really good. I'm not sure if it could really be called a digimon fic but I suppose you did qualify it as a sort of. Byond that though it's great. You kept a solid rythym throughout which I've always had problems with. The rhymes themselves were rather clever as well.
Angel Artist chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
you would make a great poet, even if you hate writing them. why, you could be the next Poe! ...except less depressed...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
It's awesome! You must have gotten an A on that poem. _
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Great! I liked it. I dare you to write one about Tai and Sora, or even Davis and Yolei.
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
So beautiful. My poems don't rhyme because I find it difficult to get rhyming words so I go by the number of syllables to make the rhythm. Was T.K. in a funk? Could you make a story about it? T.K. seemed to have a lot of angst in his short life!
Daton722 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Wow! Good poem! Say, what grade did you get on it? I'd be impressed if I was the teacher! You're very good at poetry. Write more, please.
Flower Cannon chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Beautiful, Vera! Simply Beautiful! I love it! Perrrrrrrrrrrr-FECTO! *points out extremely large finger* E-mail me, will you? Just to talk. *puppy dog eyes* later! ~flo
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
U IDOIT! THAT WAS GOOD! *sorry about the idiot thingy...kinda;)*

-tHE aUTHOR nEXT dOOR
trista chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
so sweet!
Digital Guardian Jacky chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
*sniffles* this is really well done...I'm a poet myself and I like this...
Takari 4 Life chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
A good poem. Nice work. (T4L)
lightbulby29 chapter 1 . 5/17/2001