Reviews for Less Than Graceful
LenniluvsBrian chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
You have GOT to write a sequel for this! I absolutely LOVED it! Grace totally cracks me up!

~Lenni~
Bonasera chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
this story was a bit sad in the start..

and when mac stay overnight was funny and sweet,

and when they were making the cake that was funny and sweet:)

I just loved this story:)
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 11 . 11/23/2007
aw that was so cute and funny i loved it great work!
Marie-Eve St-Pierre chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
omg! so cute! I loved the ending. made me smile :D:D
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
great story, i don't usually read anything over 4,0 or so words lol but i was really into that story.

it was funny and serious in all the right places. you are very talented. x
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
"Watch it," she warned. "I have a key to your apartment and a little girl with a blue crayon." that is so funny lol such a great quote. great story so far.
ReJo chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I *love* Grace!
Catherine4 chapter 11 . 3/6/2007
This fic is so cute, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more of your fics x
CalleighWolfe TalkCSI chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
OMG! your story is wonderful I've just read the whole one *sighs*, I'm gonna read the sequel right now :D

Thanks ;)
Mishelle20 chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
This was such a great story! Grace was so cute that you just can't help but smile.
91207 chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
You write well for your age; don't take that as an insult I mean it as a compliment, you might want to watch out for a few small spelling errors though, I noticed how you originally spelled Grace's nickname with a "y" then later with an "ie". I'm sure someone pointed this out already but Stella's last name is spelled Bonasera. Okay, I'm done playing spell checker, I liked this fic a lot, it was an enjoyable read. I applaud you on keeping everybody in character, Mac I have always pegged a tough nut to crack. My only complaints, needs more Hawkes! Favorited. :)
Thalia chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
This was an indredible fic:D...I love it to pieces:D
CSI-girl419 chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
I loved this story! Too cute for words, especially that last chapter! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Lihanou chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Ahw, and I was thinking the entire time that Gracie had done it! Ya know, with her playing with Mac's tie and all...

Anyways, you're a good writer. I liked the sentence with the Die Hard comparision.

"Only truly bad movie watchers fall asleep during movies like Die Hard."

*sigh* So true.