Reviews for For Duty and Honor
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 5/9
cool
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 17 . 4/30
Awesome story! Please continue soon...
seldombites chapter 17 . 4/19
This is a decent story so far.
takingitinstride chapter 17 . 3/30
I absolutely love this story and even though it’s been years, I hope you’ll continue.
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 17 . 3/19
Please continue this story. It is really, really great! I especially like Sarah Sue Rae, she is really funny, particularly when she and Hedwig argued over who was Harry's mother. :)
Serendipity chapter 7 . 3/14
Classic

LOL
Serendipity chapter 1 . 3/14
Hey
Awww this story is amazing! It’d be so great if it continued!
xoxo
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 2/11
I’m just saying some days Harry’s friends are annoying !
thedogsingreen chapter 17 . 2/10
This is really a fabulous story! Great writing! Great concept... kudos! If you ever think about continuing it and want help batting ideas around, feel free to hit me up!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
President Monson! Great quote. Thanks for writing this. The link is an interesting tool. That Dumbledore asked if he initiatied it means it's often engaged in abuse cases.
nightpurr chapter 17 . 10/13/2017
OMG!
I don't think I have ever begged anyone this but would you PLEASE consider finishing this story?
Perhaps if you truly don't feel like you will ever return to finishing it you might consider putting it up for adoption of course with the agreement that you are given credit for what you have done.
I found the more I read of it the more I was enjoying it.
I love your snake's personally. It brought laughter and humor that was a perfect touch.
Please let me know either way. I know there are writers in the HP fanfiction world that has similar flare of writing style if you choose that way. Personally I must amit I would like to see your skill at it being finished if your find the muse for it again. Either way it's too good to not be finish one way or another.
Thanks for the entertainment.
Percy chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
This is an amazing fanfic! Written beautifully and the characters are in character. I can't wait for the next update to read!

-:-Percy Jackson Sword-:-
solojoh chapter 17 . 7/8/2017
Fun story! Hope you continue it someday.
Tear484 chapter 17 . 5/9/2017
Please continue this story because it's amazing and I have not seen a story like this yet it really really good and I appreciate it!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »