Reviews for Catching Xander
Harutora75 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Good chapter
amberanime chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
very good

I didnt like chasing Amy but I do love this fic

you did a great job

and this fic makes me wonder how Xander and Buffy would have been as a couple in the show I think it would be cute with an amount of tension once in a while but the best couples argue so that would be ok
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Excellent.
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That was AWESOME!

*hands writer a gift basket filled with chocolate and BTVS e-plushies and statuets*

Enjoy!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I'm starting to think you could make just about any couple work in the Buffyverse, no matter how unlikely. I've often thought that B/Xan, like B/Giles, is a pretty concept but really difficult to make believable, and yet it works really well in your fic. *making an I'm-not-worthy bow*
WBH21C chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
OUTSTANDING!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Cute. You really have a thing for Buf/Xan pairings don't you? I love Chasing Amy - and how is the ending weak? Its what took the movie and turned it away from cliche and schmaltz, towards a searing review of life and love. That whole seeing someone you used to _love_ happy with someone else, and knowing that it was your mistake... ah well. Now I'm venting _
LizD chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I would like to give some constructive criticism though-wait a minute-I don't have any. Huh, fancy that! It was a great fic!

Remember~~~~ SMILE! :)
Goblinfortytwo chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
B/X Kevin Smith a very happy Goblin.

Short and decidedly fluffy but dawn good as always.
Goblinfortytwo chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
really quality fic, don't know about CHASING AMY having a weak ending though but I've always thought that was an amazing speech. I read a lot of your stuff at Slayerettes and this is as impressive as that was.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Awesome story. You are one of the greats!
genesis chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
this was great loved how that all played out.
Gyrus chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Two bits of constructive criticism: First, you might want to mention in your disclaimer that this is an AU fic, since none of these events actually occurred in Season 4. (You might also mention that the story contains spoilers for the end of CHASING AMY - which I haven't seen yet - but that's a more minor point.) Second, some of the language is ambiguous. For example, in the first paragraph, you write, "Willow was working at her desk quietly when Buffy entered the room...She smiled reassuringly...". The reader doesn't necessarily know if it was Buffy or Willow who smiled. On the positive side, I thought you portrayed Xander's more-mature-but-still-powerful attraction to Buffy in a very plausible way, and you use the speech from CHASING AMY to good effect (reminding us that one of the purposes of art is to help us express ideas or feelings that we can't easily put into words ourselves).
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Masterfully poignant. Bravo!
Franger chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Love it just cause its got my favourtie movie speech of all time in it. But let me tell you that speech doesn't work nor any situation involved from watching that scene. Trust me, been there and done that.