Reviews for For Her
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i loved it :)
Ayon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nice piece.

But work on your grammar and remember the fact that a vampire wont feel the coolness of other vampire's skin. So when Jasper puts his hand on Alice's nape, the temperature of his skin matches hers. Ergo, it is warm. No iciness involved. Period.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is great quality but if I can just nit pick for a sec, Jasper wouldn't feel cold to Alice cuz there the same temp. But other than that, perfect!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aww I thought Jasper was so sweet in this
BlackHairdye.SilverFindings chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
very very good, but i think anything is good if Jasper is in it! i really really like it!
Ylvak chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Boring at start? I loved the start, I have been waiting for someone to try to describe Jasper. You did a wery good job, I clearly see the resemblance to the Jasper Stephanie created.
Mrs. Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
great story, really cute and sweet.
Hitorah chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Boring? Not at All! I like how this is written, and it's good to see people giving Alice & Jasper a little love!
dsolo chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nicely written emotions on Jasper's part. Two minor quibbles - vampires don't get migraines and Jasper and Alice have been together since 1948, so not 100 years. Jasper was created during the Civil War, but Alice wasn't created until the 1920s (according to the character bios on Twilight Lexicon, from Stephenie Meyer).
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww! That was cute. Great first fic!
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really liked your story. I am on a Jasper and Alice hunt XD. There aren't that many good ones like this.
tellulah-belle chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i liked this story. There never seem to be enough fanfiction about the other characters in twilight. YAY you
MGFFM chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Nice work! a very well written AxJ fic.
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
oo for 2006 thats amazing. )

although i dont think that jasper could ever frighten/startle alice but i still likey.

xx