Reviews for Blood Is Thicker Than Tears
This was the most emotional ‘death’ that I’ve ever read especially with the flashbacks of what he’d previously said. It actually made me cry and I don’t cry frequently. Even when my parents divorced you are talented God bless you lol
theangel18 chapter 61 . 3/3
did you continue this story on any platform
Titus Agatha chapter 61 . 2/13
i love this story please continue
FgHatton chapter 60 . 1/4
I can't believe that this story is still up! I started reading it when you were actively updating it so many years ago. This was my frist Dramione fanfic. I came by to drop a little love after seeing a story of yours on a rec list. Thank you so much for all he hard work that went into crafting the behemoth that is this fanfic! Wishing you the best!
Wanted to post this review for ch.61 but I had already reviewed who knows how long ago!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
i know this has been abandoned, but i’m reading it anyway because of the caliber of your other works.
i like it so far!
SJadhav chapter 61 . 4/24/2018
How? HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU NOT FINISH THIS AMAZING PIECE OF WORK?! Oh dear lord, how dare you ABANDON this? THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ABANDON THIS! I am DEEPLY sadden. I haven't felt this way since 2nd grade when the Harry Potter series was over.
cshen.julienne chapter 61 . 1/21/2018
Just damn beautiful.

THIS IS AMAZING!
cshen.julienne chapter 60 . 1/21/2018
You know, I've got to say, this series is the BEST and most meaningful one I've read in the site. And I have a read a lot.

So thank your for all your hard work spent in working on this and sharing it with us. It is bloody brilliant and gets through the heart, leaving something behind.
cshen.julienne chapter 40 . 1/20/2018
I love the story and all but I couldn't ignore the question at the back of my mind as to why Hermione cannot seem to be able to defend herself?

Anyway, it's a brilliant story. But pretty please if you can, I think her character deserves a bit more defense.
LightspeedPink chapter 61 . 12/9/2017
You put so much detail, emotion, and dedication into your writing, I love how Ron isn't a total jerk like he tends to be portrayed if he isn't with Hermione. I think that Harry and Luna make a great couple due to her quirkiness balancing his self-sacrafice. Draco and Hermione also make a great couple. Could use some more Weasley time in my opinion; maybe some of the DA could return to start training for the war. I would love to see what Ron and Katie's relationship is like. I look forward to an update.
lipsaj48 chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
There are a lot of plot holes. Though the idea is interesting. Still needs a lot of work.
Jwiggins09 chapter 61 . 8/14/2017
i wish this wasnt abandoned, really really wonderful. ill keep around just in case you change your mind
Ruselly Adita chapter 47 . 8/13/2017
you made me cry so so much my eyes are burning.
catalina05 chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
I'm loving this story! The way you describe theit feelings, the pain, wow!
Can't stop reading.
dysfunctionaldilusion chapter 61 . 5/3/2017
This is phenomenal. You did a great job. I love the character development and the idea of Draco being a Potter.
3,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »