Reviews for zutara
Kya chapter 2 . 7/3
I LOVE YOU
zutara4eva chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
No offense but I HATE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA BECAUSD THATS ALL MY BROTHER PLAYS IS PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.! Sorry. Not a fan of this chapter at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Nice
Zutara shipper chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
I liked the story but the plot is a little cli che and i dont like how it keeps jumping around like first kataras legs wouldn't work ever again then they do. Also u said a sequel was coming soon
brianne19 chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
that was the f**king best story i have read on fanfiction! i absolutely LOVED it! i wished that it went for even longer! i really hope that you write another ATLA story soon!

Great job!

-bri-
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
romeo and juliet or phantom of the opera i FEEL it!
sammierat chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
It was ok but...

1. zuko and katara love each other too fast

2. azula is spelled with an A, it's okay though, some people still don't have it down

3. work on grammer!

4. try better next time

but other than that, it was cool, i guess, it didn't suck, but it wasn't the best work
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
Ano...um...*cough* Your story was kinda *squirms* ...crappy. Like, the plot seemed good, but then your writing style was pretty undescriptive and um, you dont have to put actions in the dialogue, then rewrite them. Also you seemed to jump from event to even. It seemed pretty unorganized. I'm sorry, but how much effort did you actually put into this fic? And well, the ending was also pretty bad. And there seemed to be a lot of loose ends in the story. Like Zula and her dad, and then Jun's threat is also left hanging. And like your grammar is a little off and the sentence structure isn't done very well. Oh well. Whatever. You can just ignore this review if you want to. But yeah, I hope I dont sound like a complete bitch. (Im not, really! It's just I'm really picky about what I read.) Um, so I hope you improve on writing skills.
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
-wiggle- But...but...it's SOKKLA! Nu...it's like, the scary dream! No ammount of Zuatara will make that okay. No. Never. No ammount of anything will justify Sokkla. Suki x Sokka, Yue x Sokka, even Ty Lee x Sokka, but never EVER Azula x Sokka.

Ever.

And grammar. And all the cliches. And all the other things. Yeah, No.
akuma-chan0326 chapter 17 . 11/25/2006
ok i kinda hate to say it but that plot was really cheesy and everything was happening to fast with too little detail.

not meaning to be harsh but its sorta the truth...
InuFruit15 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
wow holy crap this is the suckiest thing i've ever read! Stick to reading man caus wow you suck eggs
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 22 . 10/29/2006
You really need to work on your grammar and spelling.

HoFSoW
watchfob chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Not the best I've seen, but not the worst. There was a little... a lot... of OOC on Azula's part, but

OMIGOSH ZUKO IN A MAHOGANY DRESS SHIRT AND BLACK PANTS SQUEE! *slaps self* What the what just happened? I don't think he'd wear that, but I had fun picturing it!
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
C.U.T A.N.D D.R.Y.
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
YOU NEED MORE DETAILS! I am having trouble following the story because it's so cut and dry. Also, her name is Azula, with an A. Not Zula...